Chit chat #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone tried a weighted blanket? Aldi are doing one this week I think.... tempted...... I hear they're dreamy to sleep with :love:
I had one and it was really relaxing, but my housemates keep the temperature up too high to be able to enjoy one. When I'm on my own I'll definitely get another though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me why Prince Andrew is facing civil charges and not criminal charges for an alleged sexual assault?

Reactions: 1
Wow I’m loving all the celebrations of my exam 🥰 Just wait for next Friday until I’m all done!

I’m watching Twin Peaks in bed with a Toblerone 🍫 Heavenly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just made lentil soup & about to have it with some crusty bread + starting 'stay close' on netflix 🤩

• Heart
I've decided that I want to learn to cook (at home, don't worry, I'm not buying classes 🤣 .)

I can make meals but they are pretty much 'cook bean or meat', 'add vegetables', 'add spices', 'add tomato puree', 'eat'. I enjoy cooking and want to turn it into a proper hobby and learn stuff outside of my comfort zone.

Where do you guys get recipes from? What blogs/accounts/websites do you like?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mr fudge really wants one apparently they’re good if you suffer with anxiety and night terrors which he does!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've decided that I want to learn to cook (at home, don't worry, I'm not buying classes 🤣 .)

I can make meals but they are pretty much 'cook bean or meat', 'add vegetables', 'add spices', 'add tomato puree', 'eat'. I enjoy cooking and want to turn it into a proper hobby and learn stuff outside of my comfort zone.

I make my own recipes, I love creating new dishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

cook books, online etc. If I know what recipe I want to try I google it and see which recipe looks the best BBCFOOD is a good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ideally try and distract myself with hobbies (but sometimes just lie about doing nothing) - do you have any more birds in your garden you could photograph?
I took myself to bed instead and had a cry 💚
There is a Wren that I've been trying to get a photo of but it's pretty fast

If you know like a main ingredient you want to use just Google that and recipes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aloha! Busy evening, came home cooked tea, went on a 3 mile walk as you do 😳😂 now home again ready for shower pjs and animal crossing 🥰

• Heart

When your steps are crap and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When your meant to do 10k but you only do 5
It’s tragedy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.