Chit chat #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peaches_xox ah thanks for asking. She’s quite cut up but I’m spoiling her loads. She’s leaving to go back to Uni on Saturday which is literally the other side of the world. I’m trying to get her to stay an extra week

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Peaches_xox ah thanks for asking. She’s quite cut up but I’m spoiling her loads. She’s leaving to go back to Uni on Saturday which is literally the other side of the world. I’m trying to get her to stay an extra week
Poor thing. Heartbreak is awful isn’t it! Eventually when you get over it you think god wtf was I so upset for but at the time it feels like the world is ending. I hope she can stay with you an extra week. Everybody needs their mum when life is crap ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you all for the good luck wishes, you are truly the best, most supportive bunch ❤ It helped as I passed, it all went very well! Had my Maccies afterwards, I went for a Big Mac meal with a large coke 🍟🍔🥤 Visited my sister afterwards, played with the dog and saw the cutest Pomeranian on my bus back so a good day all in all 😊

Hope you both feel better soon @WilmaHun & @strawb! 💝 I feel like I’m coming down with a cold too, my throat feels funny, maybe having an iced coke wasn’t the best idea!
Just to let you know I've had contact from @Hope96 so no need to worry
Then please tell her we love her and miss her 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well done @Raymond Luxury-Yacht 🎉

I’ve just ordered a heated hoodie blanket. I’ve already got 2 hoodie blankets but it’s £25 down from £90 so I just feel like I NEED a heated one now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just ordered a heated hoodie blanket. I’ve already got 2 hoodie blankets but it’s £25 down from £90 so I just feel like I NEED a heated one now
omg that is THE DREAM. i got a hoodie blanket for my birthday and it's the best thing ever, so cozy :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congrats @Raymond Luxury-Yacht !

What do you guys do when you feel in a funk?
Ideally try and distract myself with hobbies (but sometimes just lie about doing nothing) - do you have any more birds in your garden you could photograph?

And we thought giving mini @watermelon sugar sweets was bad!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The Asda may have a limited choice of clothing but I got a lovely dressing gown from there today :). Now I'm just having some tiger bread with butter on 😋. I also got a box of those Pumpkin spiced Shreddies so I shell let you know what I think when I've had a bowl.
I’ve just been “the Asda” too and noticed the dressing gowns they looked lovely. Im on a spending ban till feb but I’ll be definitely getting one then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
we've just come back from the vet 😊 everything is perfect, they said she's in great condition, healthy hair, eyes, ears, teethies.. she got all her shots and was very well behaved although she did try to climb into my coat 😄 very proud of her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone tried a weighted blanket? Aldi are doing one this week I think.... tempted...... I hear they're dreamy to sleep with :love:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.