Chit chat #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow 🤣🤣🤣 I love the tragic-ness of it all 🤣🤣🤣
She spills all the tea on her family drama too. I’m so invested. My bfs probs seen her fanny more then he’s seen mine cos I’m always like LOOK AT THIS 🤣 she even shared herself getting a fanny wax once. Honestly I’d die if that was my mum 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Moornningggg I had a meltdown last night over a new rug Mr Fudge had bought but come down this morning and it’s actually not that bad 🤣 feel better today after a good night sleep, 2 days til Friday 🥲
Have a good day everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all!

Had nightmares all night again and such a difficulty getting up 🙃 It’s so dark and absolutely baltic outside! Anyway, I’m off to take my exam. Slightly nervous but hopefully I’ll be okay. Planning to treat myself to McDonalds afterwards so it’s not all bad 😏

Have a nice day everyone! Hump day is here x
Good luck with your exam!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
☘Good luck☘
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht

Me trying not to get caught staring at the Thames Water man working outside who looks like Dev from Corrie 💞
Just wondering if I need to go to the shop for anything so I can get a closer look
alf-blinds.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all, I'm hoping for a better day today. I'm cooking my favourite tonight (sketty Bol - as mentioned further up in the threat) so I'm really looking forward to that and just being on my own for the evening (Mr Foxy Bingo is out this evening).

What are you all having for lunch? I've been hungry since I woke up but I'm so indecisive....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve already done 9,933 steps today! I walked the big Tesco which is an absolute mish and stopped at the park. The baby has grown out of his 18-24 months clothes so I’ve shopped round for 2-3 stuff. Cos even though I love my beloved Asda they are proper shite for toddler clothes

Getting the keys to our new gaff tonight! How exciting 🔑

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I’ve already done 9,933 steps today! I walked the big Tesco which is an absolute mish and stopped at the park. The baby has grown out of his 18-24 months clothes so I’ve shopped round for 2-3 stuff. Cos even though I love my beloved Asda they are proper shite for toddler clothes

Has your landlord calmed down yet?

I’ve done 976 😂🥴
I’m excited for you! Can’t wait to hear how the move goes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@watermelon sugar the Asda is tit for toddler stuff you’re right. It was only good when little peaches was a baby. I haven’t bought anything from there for agesssss. I’ve been shopping at next & M&S for all his clothes since he was about 2!

My attention span is HORRIFIC today. I know I have a busy day and loads of calls but every two seconds I find something else that’s not work to do. I’ve just been watching chicken shop date on YouTube for ages. Surprised nobody’s sacked me yet tbh 😂

• Heart
There’s hardly any boys clothes anywhere!! There’s always a big girls section and a tiny one for the boys it pisses me off.

I got stuff from Morrison’s and Matalan the other day and then Tesco today. I said to myself, I’m gonna stop putting him in so many trackies, but all I’ve bought are trackies 😃 little chav baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg all I’ve done is nap today. I had a bath at 6 this morning when I thought I was gonna drag myself into work but now I’m sitting here wondering if it’s acceptable to have another one already. I love a bath me and I reckon it’ll help with my stomach ache.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else obsessed with steps!!!!! My Apple Watch is a godsend but also my nemesis lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Asda may have a limited choice of clothing but I got a lovely dressing gown from there today :). Now I'm just having some tiger bread with butter on 😋. I also got a box of those Pumpkin spiced Shreddies so I shell let you know what I think when I've had a bowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i'm still feeling like crap, so tired 😣 in a few hours we're taking kitty to the vet, just for her annual checkup. i've been thinking about it all day because i always feel so bad for her, as she hates the vet of course. extra snacks and cuddles today 💛

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I really wanna go to sainsburys and buy a whole cooked chicken but I don’t have time 😩

I was proper obsessed with my steps and then I just never charged my Fitbit and fell off the 10,000 a day wagon. I really want an Apple Watch but I’m way too tight to buy it. Need a sugar daddy or something to buy me gifts!

@Libbylulu how is your daughter doing today? Hope she’s okay ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.