Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Ah what a day. My poor daughter, her boyfriend finished with her and she’s heartbroken. I’ve sat with her while she’s sobbed and hugged her close. Heartbreak is a bugger isn’t it 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Hello all.

Back at rehab so that is positive. Had a dreadful meeting with my care givers, I am just having a hard time accepting that this is my reality. Have basically cried hysterically for about 6 hours.

Middle Jelly has gone to school today but only because it is PE. Next week my husband is going to look at two other schools near us. One has an extensive sports programme which he would thrive in. But we are done with his current school for him. It just isn't working and that is OK. It isn't a bad school, my girls do well there, just not the one for him.

What a blah Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

strawb

VIP Member
good morning everyone 😊

bf and i are not back at work until monday so we're basically still on holiday. had a long cuddle in bed with the cat this morning 💛 actually the two of them are still snoozing while i'm running around unpacking and tidying. feels good to do stuff! just sat on the couch for a little break now

i'll have a nice shower afterwards and wash my hair then we're going to my parents' place for lunch - my sister leaves back for uni on monday too so trying to catch some time with her before that. i'll have a walk with her after lunch too

and then this evening we'll take advantage of the fact that we have a car now and go to a sushi place that doesn't do deliveries but you can get stuff to go so i'm already excited about that it's my favorite restaurant 😋

have a beautiful day everyone!

@GladiatorReady that's already a huge step you've taken there! the worst part is the anticipation, once you're there you'll be fine i'm sure 😊 i'm sure she's thinking the same things you are right now - but you'll both have a great time!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

strawb

VIP Member
had such a nice day today! spent the afternoon with family eating, drinking and watching old videos. bf and i decided to connect the old video player to the tv so they were videos we hadn't seen in yeeeeeears, and my bf had never seen them, it was so funny because i was such a sassy and bossy child 😅 there was a video of me just before i started primary school and they asked me what was i going to do there and i said 'smoke and drink' 😂😂 anyway my sister and i didn't end up going for a walk but laughed at those videos for hours instead. then bf and i picked up our sushi takeaway which we quickly devoured and now we're watching witcher 😋😋 and cuddling the cat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I wonder what jobs were like before email came along.
My second day back at work and the email situation is so overwhelming. Still trawling through them and it's preventing me from doing any actual work. One colleague has resent an email saying 'I sent this on Tuesday, any chance of a reply today?
No, piss off

@GladiatorReady - good luck with the run!☘

@coconochanel
Jamie's not happy with B&M 😄

FETnFcYXoAM8lsm.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
No One:
Absolutely No One:
My Housemate: I should put the tumble dryer on for 90 minutes at 2am on a Monday morning!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I'm back from my threesome Park Run - I got beyond soaked and I came dead last but it was a lot of fun. I'll be going back, but maybe not when it's raining. I think I came across as a human being as well - I just realised that the last time I had a conversation with someone that wasn't work/family/doctor was before the pandemic :eek:

Everyone was really nice as well - they kept saying 'well done' and 'keep going' when they lapped you. I thought they were taking the piss to begin with, but they meant it kindly 🤣

Walked around the city for a bit after and saw a charity shop sign asking for volunteers so I went in and I have a trial hour tomorrow morning. I don't think I'd want to do a full Sunday shift but maybe a morning one - just to keep getting me out of the house. And if it's rubbish then I can just say 'no thanks'.

I've had a hot shower and crawled into bed with two hot water bottles in the hopes of thawing out. Will play some animal crossing, then do some diamond painting later and I'm in the mood to cook some tea tonight.

Hope everyone has a good afternoon!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m in the car now so right in the soft play

I was sat with mini melon, feeding him peas I mean obviously he doesn’t eat anything bastard else 🤣 then all of a sudden I hear ‘WHO THE FUCKS KID IS THIS’ btw before I carry on any speech in this story read it in very strong scouse other wise it’s not effective! So this other mum pure bounces up and she’s like ‘HES FUCKIN MINE WHY’ and the other girls like ‘HE JUST PUSHED ME BEST MATES KID HEAD FIRST DOWN THE SLIDE GET OUTSIDE’ and the other mums like arrr I’m sorry and then the girls like ‘I SAID GET OUTSIDE NOW SHES MY GOD DAUGHTER YANNO’ and the other mums like ‘I SAID IM SORRY HES GOT LEARNING PROBLEMS ALRIGHT’ and the other girl calls her a cheeky twat and the Mum goes WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME and lunged towards her! Me and the baby were eating peas. Anyway some worker had to run towards them and break them up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

strawb

VIP Member
wow we just landed to our layover airport and went straight to mcdonalds, this thread was not the best choice to open while waiting for food 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Hey silly bitches, hoping you are having a great Saturday.
Hi Potato 👋
My family just asked me how my imaginary friends are? How very dare they….. you are my only friends 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Little peaches basically eats the same thing every day.

Breakfast : bowl of strawberries and raspberries and 1 slice of toast on brown bread. Not white. He will cry.
Lunch : sandwich thins with cheese, chopped peppers, strawberries, banana and a pear
Dinner : spag bol, pizza, or veggie sausages chips and peas.

I’m sick of it but he seems healthy enough 😅

Just been to the little Tesco. They’ve gone full on Easter in there. Genuinely contemplated buying myself an Easter egg to cheer myself up but then I remembered I’m eating ✨healthy✨

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg text off the MIL “hi are you in I want to pop round”
“Yeah I am but I am in the bath and your son is out”
“Okay well I’ll be 15 mins so that’s time to get out”
….. ignores text
15 mins later she’s screaming down my doorbell for me to let her in

Go away!!!!! I just wanna enjoy my bath in peace 😂😂

And when I answered the door in my towel because the looney wouldn’t go away she had the CHEEK to say quick get in before your neighbours see you

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry