Chit chat #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooool the baby is lying on me trying to get him to go to sleep and my phone went off playing 5,6,7,8 😂 he sat up like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone tried a weighted blanket? Aldi are doing one this week I think.... tempted...... I hear they're dreamy to sleep with :love:
I’ve just ordered one online! I keep having panic attacks so I’m hoping it will help with that, and I’m a bit of a rubbish sleeper so maybe it’ll help me sleep too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@ordinaryjelly hope you’re doing ok?!
Aww, lovely, thank you for asking. I'm here, just not feeling very positive and don't want to keep blathering on about my woes.

Some nice news -- the school my husband went to look at for Middle Jelly was brilliant and we are going to go for it. So I feel a bit brighter about that. He will love it as they do pe daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I’ve only taken about one step all day and I feel incredibly sorrowful about it

(is sorrowful a word? It hasn’t corrected it so I guess so?)

• Haha
  • Heart
I liked Steps - but when they covered Tragedy by the Bee Gees they sang it on Top of the Pops with big smiles on their faces. It was a sad song, for God's sake. There's a clue to that in the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My first ever concert was s club 7 at Wembley arena. I must have been about 8.

Do you remember Miami 7, LA 7 & Hollywood 7???

I had this too 🤣

Yes! I was so sad when Paul quit to be in a metal band, it just wasn't the same.

I didn't have that but I did have this 🙈

Amazon product

It wasn't that bad as exercise videos go - it's all to Steps music

• Haha
I honestly can’t decide who I preferred over Steps and S club 7. It’s like telling me pick between my boyfriend and my Mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to fancy Paul from s club :ROFLMAO:. Not sure how many steps I've done today but I had a walk round Home Bargains and a walk round the Asda. How many steps do you think that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.