Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from my jab, had a nice chat with my dad on the phone and, as I was in the city centre, got a McDonalds. I got the Pfizer (for all three) so hopefully there won't be many side effects, although I do feel headachey.

Considering signing up to Park Run from the 8th Jan

Edit - will sign up for Park Run. I wanted to do more stuff outside the house in 2022 so this seems like a good start.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m considering doing veganuary. Might change my mind though only got tomorrow and got too many non vegan snacks to get through 🤣

eta my birthday is also in January so I’m obvz having that day off cos who wants a vegan bday cake?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m in awe of anyone who can do veganuary/dry January etc - January is such a tit month as it it is, I need all the alcohol and bad stuff to get through it 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never done dry January oh apart from that January I was pregnant if that counts 😂 I just wanna be skinny by feb so maybe if I’m well hungry from being vegan it’ll help 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried Veganuary but only lasted a week. I eat mostly suitable-for-vegan meals though.

I saw this when I was out earlier - duck off Tesco, it's not even 2022 yet!

IMG_20211230_185909183.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Ahh that mini eggs chocolate bar is something else ain’t it. Last year I couldn’t find them near Easter. Might stock up early this year 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I had some when I was a little kid but haven't since.

Had some Sweet Curry Dip from McDonalds for the first time tonight - absolutely lush. So much that I've been googling to find dupes :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There’s a chocolate orange here. Disclaimer. Little peaches got it in his stocking. How much of a bad mum am I if I eat it scale of 1-10 😂
Depends.....will he remember he had one?

We don't care about Covid facts only chocolate facts😊. But speaking of Covid OH is claiming he's feeling ill😒 I'm not convinced I think its an excuse to be waited on hand and foot!

Reactions: 4
Evening all, I had a great today with my parents and Mr Fudge I managed to get everything I needed from hobby craft!
Now having the worst shift ever in my delivery job, please tip your takeaway drivers it’s a ball ache of a job and we get paid peanuts 🤣 can’t wait to go home and go to bed and read my book!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Depends.....will he remember he had one?

We don't care about Covid facts only chocolate facts😊. But speaking of Covid OH is claiming he's feeling ill😒 I'm not convinced I think its an excuse to be waited on hand and foot!
I’m not sure - part of me thinks no and then 3 weeks later he’ll be like ‘where’s that circle orange chocolate thing’ - I’m actually drinking now so no need for chocolate I can’t do both 😂

Mr Peaches is also feeling unwell. I would feel bad but this is the 4th time in 3 weeks he’s been unwell so I’ve had enough of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.