Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. My hair is very thick and curly, but it's also super frizzy and dry. She'd just washed it so I pointed out the curls and asked if there was anything she could do to make it less frizzy and that was her response :rolleyes:
What a wretched woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mad how much I love my Hinch lounge set you know. Crazy to think I used to be on tattle, before my username change, on the Hinch thread - fast forward a year and six months and here I am, little old me, loving life in a white cotton Hinch lounge set

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht do you watch Gilmore Girls? Sookie makes a blueberry shortcake when she can’t get hold of strawberries and your post reminded me of that. Show us a photo when it’s done please?!
No, I’ve never seen it! 🙀 Sure will post a photo, last time I made it it turned out pretty but I dunno…Managed to get some raspberries so I should be fine🤞🏻
Speaking of hair.. how do you find a good hairdresser? I want to get it cut by April but I've only ever gone to SuperCuts and I'm refusing to go back because last time the hairdresser said "no matter what you do to it, your hair will always be ugly." bleeping cow.
What the hell, this is beyond the pale! I have tit hair and I’ve never got anything but compliments at hair salons. Surely you don’t pay money to hear this?! You should leave her a really bad review somewhere.

• Heart
Mad how much I love my Hinch lounge set you know. Crazy to think I used to be on tattle, before my username change, on the Hinch thread - fast forward a year and six months and here I am, little old me, loving life in a white cotton Hinch lounge set
I gave up on the Hinch threads. It turned into some sort of online nursery. The only thing that was ever being discussed was her kids.

Reactions: 3
I’m sat in curry’s buying a tumble dryer and the woman is doing my fuckin swede In trying to upsell me some bullshit tumble dryer balls and insurance which has loads of caveats. She’s doing my nut in

I also love my hinch lounge sets and I’m gonna go buy another tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also love my hinch lounge sets and I’m gonna go buy another tomorrow
Which one do you have? I have a white cotton one (with a matching hair band that is Way too tight on my big bulging head 😂) and a grey one with stars. I recommend the white cotton one it is so comfy BUT it’s a bit dangerous, especially with a toddler, I was wearing it Xmas morning and he bumped into me whilst I was drinking a coffee and it dropped all over my crotch. My fella was like ‘it Looks like you’ve tit Yourself at the front’

• Haha
Which one do you have? I have a white cotton one (with a matching hair band that is Way too tight on my big bulging head 😂) and a grey one with stars. I recommend the white cotton one it is so comfy BUT it’s a bit dangerous, especially with a toddler, I was wearing it Xmas morning and he bumped into me whilst I was drinking a coffee and it dropped all over my crotch. My fella was like ‘it Looks like you’ve tit Yourself at the front’
I’ve got the star one! I wanted to go get the white ones! We’ll be hinch ✨fan girl twins✨

What are tumble dryer balls?

Not a clue but she wouldn’t shut up about them so I’ve agreed just to get rid of her 😂

• Haha
Lmao I said the coffee dropped all over my crotch and I just thought to myself ‘do women have crotches?’ So I googled do women have crotches and apparently that’s just what men call it!! I promise I don’t have a penis 😳 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feeling a bit out of place here in my non-MrsHinch loungewear.

Dryer balls are excellent though, will cut the time you need to run the dryer. I wouldn't be without ours.

One of my favourite friends has been a MLM diet salesperson for ages and I understand that this time of year is her bread and butter for scalping money from naive people, but honest to God, it is the only thing she can talk about. She was rabbiting on to me about it and I felt like saying "Look Karen, I just want to walk again leave your fake diet out of it" I talk to her and ask about her and her children and before she asks how I am she is on with "this diet fake curry noodles....." as if they will cure all my issues. Tempted to tell her to shove it up her ass.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lmao I said the coffee dropped all over my crotch and I just thought to myself ‘do women have crotches?’ So I googled do women have crotches and apparently that’s just what men call it!! I promise I don’t have a penis 😳 😱

I remember getting into an argument in middle school because I referred to a pelvis and this boy was convinced that women didn't have them 🤣 Now I'm assuming he got confused between pelvis and penis but 10 year old me was very confused why him and his mates were saying women didn't have a pelvis!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember getting into an argument in middle school because I referred to a pelvis and this boy was convinced that women didn't have them 🤣 Now I'm assuming he got confused between pelvis and penis but 10 year old me was very confused why him and his mates were saying women didn't have a pelvis!
sounds like something I’d say tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey gang! I had a massive cry earlier and then I fell asleep on my bed. Not even in my bed just on it.

I’ve just got up to some kind of carnage. Little peaches screaming over a game and Mr Peaches telling him to be quiet and little peaches screaming some more so it got turned off. Now I’m trying to convince him we should play with some new toys and not watch YouTube for the rest of our lives.

I want to take my decs down, they’re getting on my nerves. I reckon I’ll undress the tree tonight or tomorrow. Little peaches doesn’t want to take his tree out his room as he loves the colourful lights so I’m on the hunt for some kind of disco ball light for him to replace the tree lights 🤣

Having a pasta bake for dinner and honestly I think it’s the first time I’ve put my oven on in days!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.