Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i haven't properly watched a single disney movie 😬😬😬

don't remember the first movie i saw in the cinema, but the first one i remember was the 1st harry potter 💜

christmas snacks... i don't even know how many different after eight packs, riesen black chocolate huge pack, quite a few boxes of chocolate pralines and truffles, cherry chocolate cake, speculatius cake, so many different kinds of cheese and cold cuts, homemade strawberry ice-cream, so much alcohol... i don't think this is even half.

went on a day trip today to an island on the northern coast of germany:

3A5842D0-D170-47BF-BE10-8C5EAA778821.jpeg

too tired to keep my eyes open!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning crazy witches. How is everyone? Still eating turkey?

hope you all have a good day xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy second to last day of 2021 everyone!

Been up for an hour now and went to make tea only to realise we have no milk or butter in the house!😱

Thinking of what to do today and tomorrow. Would love to do a day trip somewhere. On one hand I want to make the most out of no work, on the other I feel super lazy.

What is everyone’s plans for today? 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel the same. I feel like I should go out and make the most of having the day to myself, and get some errands done while I'm at it, but I just want to be home. Can't tell if I'm being lazy or just doing what I actually feel like doing.

Woke up earlier today, feeling better for it. I've missed staying up late but waking up late makes me feel sluggish and foggy. Just had breakfast, I'll do some writing today and I also might do some embroidery and finish my embroidery. It's been dragging for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Woo! I managed to sleep straight through the night, feel so much better.

Have a good day people!

• Heart
Morning Tattlers! I'm hoping I'm well enough to go out tomorrow for New Year's Eve. I still feel under the weather and tire easily. My aching has almost gone and cough is improving. I'll turn 27 next year, I feel so old. :( I'm going to stop counting birthdays from now on, it's just a number after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
we are supposed to go to a house party with my bf's friends for nye but i'm starting to think i should say i have a headache or stomach ache or something to get out of it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning!

my hair dryer decided to pack up on me last night 🥲 just as im going out today as well 🥲 so I put my hair in plaits now I look like Monica out of friends

480C1DFA-A477-4357-835C-46236B633F79.gif

but I’m going for a Nandos so I’ll be ok!

my hair might be frizzy but at least I’m getting some spicy chicken!

that rhymes in a weird way 😂 have a good day everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all.

Well I feel frigging awful from this booster. Never had any side effects with the Pfizer ones but this one is horrendous. Ive not had a wink of sleep; been sweating and shivering, body aches, glands all sore, heart racing. Basically feel like I’ve been run over. Had to call in sick this morning which I rarely do and I’ve had to call the dentist to move my root canal appt. I hope this is a 24hr thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
I dont like being an early sleeper and early morning waker.
I miss sleeping in til 11.
#firstworldproblems

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all! We’re off to the antiques places with my parents today, my dad and Mr. Fudge are really into their antiques so they’re looking forward to it, I’ve managed to get them to stop at hobby craft for me too so I’m happy 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning!

I slept well good last night:

8B4D2C2C-589C-4CBF-8939-03AB8FEF2A06.jpeg

I feel like a new woman! No plans today other than dropping some birthday presents off. Might nip into town and look in new look. Dunno yet tho!
Have a good day whatever you’re up to! X

• Heart
Ordered McDonald’s pancakes for breakfast. They forgot the syrup. I’ve had to try and force down dry pancakes 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Two days a month I have extra hungry days.

...Today you would think that I hadn't been fed in weeks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all.

Well I feel frigging awful from this booster. Never had any side effects with the Pfizer ones but this one is horrendous. Ive not had a wink of sleep; been sweating and shivering, body aches, glands all sore, heart racing. Basically feel like I’ve been run over. Had to call in sick this morning which I rarely do and I’ve had to call the dentist to move my root canal appt. I hope this is a 24hr thing.
Which booster did you have? I was the same, completely fine after my 2 doses of Pfizer but absolutely floored after the Moderna booster

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Which booster did you have? I was the same, completely fine after my 2 doses of Pfizer but absolutely floored after the Moderna booster
It was the moderna. Yeah reading on here it seems a lot of us have had the same effects from moderna. I’ve managed to move from upstairs to the sofa but that wiped me out. So pleased son is with his dad until Saturday so I can recover without needing to parent. Hope we don’t need more boosters anytime soon cos I don’t want to go through this again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone! I have so much to do today for our party tomorrow, but I’m feeling very lazy so still in bed. Just had two mini KitKats and a coffee for breakfast 🤭 Hope you all have a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all! I slept for 10 hours straight and mr whiskey made me a coffee in bed and I read my book.. Turns out he wanted to play Xbox and wasn’t doing it ‘just because’ 🤣🤣

Me and Mr Whiskey are staying home playing games NYE having some drinks andI’m doing a buffet for us 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.