Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us what it said 😂
You are making me relive the embarrassment 😅 So we were in a group chat, he mentioned a double entendre of sorts and somebody else was like “Ew is this your sexual fantasy keep them out of here!”, so I DMd him being like “You can share them with me, I don’t mind”, and his reply was this single emoji: 😳…Why on earth did I think it was a good idea? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love a good old saucy text me. Back in day I used to take some sort of picture and keep it, then send it to Mr Peaches at a random point in the day when he’d be at work. I’m cringing now. Imagine he’d opened it with somebody standing behind him and all they see is my fanny or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are making me relive the embarrassment 😅 So we were in a group chat, he mentioned a double entendre of sorts and somebody else was like “Ew is this your sexual fantasy keep them out of here!”, so I DMd him being like “You can share them with me, I don’t mind”, and his reply was this single emoji: 😳…Why on earth did I think it was a good idea? 💀
Major points for bravery though girl! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sometimes you just gotta shoot your shot. Well done 🤣 I would have died too with that emoji reply 😂

I bet men don’t ever cringe over the saucy tit they’ve text us you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shame on him for leaving you on read wtf @Peaches_xox 😂

I've been postponing the sort out of my wardrobe for a good while and finally did it today. Didn't even take that long, I was afraid it would end up being an all day job but an hour or so and all's good. I have a bunch of books I need to take to the second hand bookshop and some bits and bobs for the charity collector bin. I don't want to to that today, I think I need a hermit home day.

I'm finding it hard to just exist and do my share of the social interactions etc but there are some optimistic goals/resolutions I want to get done.
  1. Sign up to the pilates studio for a month, try going once a week and see if it sticks. (I need this not just for workout and weight loss but due to knee and hip issues too. I need stronger muscles and it's so close to work that I can't make up excuses about not wanting to bother.) I'll see how I feel after the month is done. I will do this either in January or February.
  2. Read and educate myself about ED. It's so exhausting to constantly have a fight in your head whenever you don't do the 'right thing', whatever that means. I will research some books or articles about the issue and see if anything feels familiar or helpful. I will do this in January and before the month is over, I'll have some sort of reading list.
  3. Journaling again. It's silly that I'm so reluctant about this because writing my thoughts really help how I navigate daily life and it gives me a bit of distance. I will write in my journal once a week to begin with and make it a habit. If I write more often, good. If not, no biggie.
  4. I wrote this on small changes thread but, stretching! I am so stiff, I've never been much of a contortionist but I was a lot more flexible than this. Daily stretches (simple stuff) are coming back. I will spare 5 minutes a day to roll out muscles and do some simple stretches. Once I am more comfortable, I want to work towards comfortably doing the splits - how far I go, I don't know. I've found a 'get your splits in 30 days' chart. It doesn't seem very realistic for me but if I can fix my knee and ankle well enough to go back to ballet, I'd like to be able to do this as well.
Sending my good thoughts to those of you who want to get pregnant next year 🎁 I am childfree and absolutely want to stay that way but rooting for you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to work on the same team as my bf and I used to nip to the loos and take pics to send him randomly in the day and hoped he never opened them in front of others 😂 I cba’d these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t take many saucy pics anymore I like to pretend I’m a born again virgin or something now I’m a Mum. When really im a ✨slut✨ kiddin 🤣

anyway the worst is - for some reason I’d take my saucy pics on Snapchat (that’s why I accidentally sent the wrong person a pic of my tits) so id save them on snap, go off to wherever I text me fella and send it there. Anyway the other week I was on snap, tapping through my memories. Aw the baby from a year ago, tap tap, oh a pic of my Nandos, tap tap ‘3 years ago-‘ a pic of my fanny 🤣 was mortified 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Major points for bravery though girl! 😂
Sometimes you just gotta shoot your shot. Well done 🤣 I would have died too with that emoji reply 😂

I bet men don’t ever cringe over the saucy tit they’ve text us you know.
You won’t believe it, but I shot my shot a couple more times after that…Like once I jokingly asked him to kiss me goodbye and he did…on my bloody forehead 🤦‍♀️ I was trying to get over someone else at the time, and only chose that guy because his voice was kinda similar. Looking back though, I was way out of his league, blame my low self esteem 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@lemonlime
Pilates is absolutely worth it. I’m the least sporty/ exercise person and definitely don’t stick at anything but I’ve been doing pilates classes twice a week since August. I hated it to start but alone love it so much I’d go everyday if I could. Most certainly helps with creaking joints

sorry I don’t have a sexy text story. I feel so left out I may send one right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All my drunk texts are just babbling nonsense lol even a degree in English literature wouldn't be able to help you work out what they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@lemonlime
sorry I don’t have a sexy text story. I feel so left out I may send one right now
I don't have a recent one either but when I was 16 I used to regularly sext a guy friend 🙈 omg it is so embarrassing to remember but we used to joke that we would lose our virginity to one another but then we went off to uni and I met MrGlenCoco and he took my cherry 😂 anyway bumped into this friend like a year later (after not speaking to him for months) and he was genuinely so upset that I hadn't waited for him 😂😂

• Haha
The word saucy just reminds me of this time I went on a date with some guy from tinder and I asked him if he wanted some sauce (as in tomato) and he replied saying ‘no thanks, I’m saucy enough’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had my jab. It was done by a fit naval officer 🥵

Home now to do some more work and I might deliveroo myself some lunch. The sheer laziness of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't have any saucy text stories - Depending on how this year goes for me I might try and start dating, but I wouldn't know how to even start flirting.

Maybe I should read the Same Sex Flirting thread - there is bound to be some useful tips and tricks in there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reread the draw a duck thread the other day. That was a great one. Not a patch on same sex but a goodie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do love this thread, we basically cover everything from clothes airers to pictures of our fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same Sex Flirting how to get into dating guide:
- wear nothing but nix and crocs
- be able to run from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- drink J Creek
- flick bean only
- spend your nights tribbing the night away
- be an alcoholic and get arrested in SA for trying to buy alcohol illegally
- when shopping for engagement rings, look on Reddit
- on the first date, suggest watching Mulholland Drive

• Haha
Next time I say I’m going to my mums somebody please stop me. I’ve been here 5 mins and I’m already pissed off.

Was driving down the road to get to her road and it was closed so I rung her as I don’t know how else to get in, I said the roads closed she goes ‘are you sure’ - no I’m just seeing a massive ROAD CLOSED sign but the roads open 🤷🏽‍♀️

Then she goes on to say the coat I got my sister for Christmas is too small and can I swap it. Hassle. So I said well you told me the size and she goes ‘YEAH ALRIGHT WELL I DIDNT KNOW DID I’

duck me it’s gonna be a long day.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.