Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed even writing it 🤣

I sent him a risky text last night whilst he was out and he didn’t reply. Then he came back and went straight to bed I was like oh wow the rejection. Anyway then this morning he’s scrolling on his phone and he’s just seen the message and he like ‘erm was this meant for me’ idk why but I just died and now I’m embarrassed to make eye contact 🤣
now you’ve got to tell us what the risky text said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m embarrassed even writing it 🤣

I sent him a risky text last night whilst he was out and he didn’t reply. Then he came back and went straight to bed I was like oh wow the rejection. Anyway then this morning he’s scrolling on his phone and he’s just seen the message and he like ‘erm was this meant for me’ idk why but I just died and now I’m embarrassed to make eye contact 🤣
Was it an emotional sharing of feelings or was it a bit saucy? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Changed my NYR to the final two -

No Amazon
Disconnected Weekends (as much as possible.)

With the weekends, I need to get out of this habit of waking up, blankly scrolling through a screen, and then going to sleep because it's 16 hours later and all I've done is surf the information superhighway.

I'm still allowing internet access for podcasts, music, and fitness related apps. But cutting out mobile games, video games*, window shopping, TV, online news and... uhh... forums :LOL: . Those I can still do five days a week. Especially because I need to work online for 100% of my job so my brain could probably do with having a little bit of a break.

*with the exception of AC:NH, but limited to one hour per Weekend day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember a few weeks ago I said about that member of staff that made me feel uncomfortable? Well, he has now been fired, instant dismissal. No idea what he did but I feel better knowing he won't be here again.
Oh good, I'm pleased you trusted your gut feelings and that he won't be around to make women uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Must have been something like ‘get your aubergine in ere cos my peach is waitin’ (cos your name is Peaches get it) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of this saucy text talk made me remember the embarrassing text I sent to someone I wasn’t even seeing and I’m proper cringing 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just do the trusty, oops I’ve dropped something, bend over, show that peach, run to the bedroom, throw the switch at mini peach, good to go

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Slept a lot better than I did last night, food shop all done and having cheesy beans on toast for some brunch 😋

hope you girls that struggled last night feel better soon!

I’ve come into the best catch up thanks @Peaches_xox 😂 squeeze mr peaches peach that seems to work with mr whiskey 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All of this saucy text talk made me remember the embarrassing text I sent to someone I wasn’t even seeing and I’m proper cringing 🤣🥴
Tell us what it said 😂

I don’t have a particular saucy text to share (because all my saucy texts are embarrassing) but my ex and I used to communicate re sexy time via emojis

• Haha
  • Wow
Ohh good luck, I grew up with rabbits, not got one now but they make great pets, I do miss my girl, she was a proper psycho but I miss her, she would chase people around the house growling at them which is funny cause the dog was as laid back as you could get so she never learned that from him 😂😂 she did learn to open the doors from him though 😂
Aw that’s so cute! 😂
Unfortunately he said no but it’s ok cos he’s back to work tomorrow so he can’t stop me if he’s not there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I use the digital ovulation sticks and when I get the smiley face I leave it out of mr whiskey to see, he gets the hint then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have all my recycling to sort out but i can't be bothered.
Have some gifts to put in the charity bag 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t think of many saucy texts , I sent a pic of the girls (my boobs) to the wrong person once, that was fun 🤣

an embarrassing drunk text - I went out drinking when me and my ex had split and I was rotten! Man I feel like a woman come on and I’d text him saying MAN I GEEK LIME A WOMAN 😂😂😂

• Haha
Aw that’s so cute! 😂
Unfortunately he said no but it’s ok cos he’s back to work tomorrow so he can’t stop me if he’s not there 😂😂
Haha awww, just tell him they are like miniature dogs 😂 mines are always free roam buns, they get litter trained so know to use the box when they need to go an so can roam about the house freely, they get name trained as well so I can shout on them to come back, they were all pretty laid back buns I had apart from my last lol she learned what down, no, an give me were because I was constantly using them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.