Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun I hope you’re okay and have been quiet because you’re having a relaxing day - not because Mr Wilma has pushed you over the edge! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nope, I give up.

I've been lying in the dark for over an hour, listening to NH's hyena of a girlfriend watching quiz shows so I'm up, I'm having some more pepsi max, and I've just ordered some tea.

It's still less than I had yesterday so that's a technical win.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My boyfriend made me a hamper for Christmas and these are in it, I’m just eating them now and can confirm they are FIT

D62E0592-C429-4E27-968E-41CC5C7EDF96.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We’ve got half an M and S (serves 12) Yule log in the fridge, a salted caramel cake and a boat load of chocolates… honestly enough to sink a ship!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anybody ever solved a rubicks cube before? I’ve been trying for about half hour now and getting nowhere. About to dash it out the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anybody ever solved a rubicks cube before? I’ve been trying for about half hour now and getting nowhere. About to dash it out the window!
I can do one side but can’t get anywhere after that as the side I’ve completed just gets messed up again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I barely have enough patience to find the end of a roll of sellotape

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My BIL's son can do it in a matter of minutes. Blurred my mind everytime he picks one up and it is solved so soon.

i just take the stickers off and re stick.

The odds are not in your favour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.