Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole house snores.
My housemate in the next room snores really weirdly. Male housemate snores extremely loud.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
@watermelon sugar hope you are ok love, that sounds like a rough start to the day

@coconochanel oi oi did you say knackered in the tattle sense?! 👀😂

Just dragged myself out of bed, need to clean the house and put a wash on. Riveting stuff over here today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When Mr fudge snores I hold his nose and then roll over quickly so he doesn’t know what happened but it stops the snoring 🤣 sometimes his snoring is so bad I have to go sleep downstairs on the sofa!
ahahahhahaha i have to use this advanced technique

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Helloooo, I’m back home now!

so me and my fella made up, it was a silly argument really but I’m a bit sensitive these days 😅 we made up anyways and went to fun arena thing. It was well good we’ve never been before, it was a massive soft play then a giant inflatable assault course. There was this massive windy slide and my fella has been saying he’s had whiplash since he went on it. He came up to me like ‘ey don’t go down that slide it’s well scary’ the baby was less scared than him 😂 so I hobbled round, trying to hide my escapee big toe. So embarrassing honestly hope non of the parents had a foot fetish if they spotted my big toe hanging out. Anyways we finished there and went to a pub near ours for some dinner. We just had a sharer between us, was fit. Halloumi fries, salt and pepper chips, honey and mustard sausage bites *chefs kiss*

I’m absolutely knackered, and not the tattle knackered. Yet 😉 I might have a power nap whilst the baby has a nap 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When you’re eating quality street/heroes/roses etc, do you eat your favourites first so you end up with just the tit ones at the end or do you just pick out of the tub and eat whatever you get?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When you’re eating quality street/heroes/roses etc, do you eat your favourites first so you end up with just the tit ones at the end or do you just pick out of the tub and eat whatever you get?
favorites first!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I eat all the strawberry ones first then whenever I go back to the tub I think ‘dammit I’ve ate all the strawberry ones’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiii, hope everyone is okay. I’ve had a bit of a rubbish couple of days. Feel a bit crap after the Christmas busy rush, and got a bit upset about some family stuff. I’m not gonna carry on letting it ruin my time off though so I’m gonna bounce back and get on with it 😊
I’ve eaten so much crap, and there’s still loads to get through. I really need to sort my diet out in the new year 😐
Hope everyone is still enjoying the festivities! Not a clue what day it is 🤣

@WilmaHun I hope you’re okay and have been quiet because you’re having a relaxing day - not because Mr Wilma has pushed you over the edge! 😬
Haha, he’s not pushed me over the edge….. yet! There’s still time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I went to a very punishing pilates class this morning. Teacher was brutal. I’ve now stretched enough to make room for more food!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
eat whatever you get, are you mad woman :oops: ?! no bloody way, I'm eating my favs first before the OH eats them and yes I love the strawberry cremes and orange cremes! currently in my quality street tub the best ones have gone :(. I also don't like the coconut ones or the chocolate blocks.

Anyway I went to the Asda to do my shop, came home and now I'm in my PJ's and Dressing gown and plan to sit on my bum and eat chocolate for the rest of the day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
eat whatever you get, are you mad woman :oops: ?! no bloody way, I'm eating my favs first before the OH eats them and yes I love the strawberry cremes and orange cremes! currently in my quality street tub the best ones have gone :(. I also don't like the coconut ones or the chocolate blocks.

Anyway I went to the Asda to do my shop, came home and now I'm in my PJ's and Dressing gown and plan to sit on my bum and eat chocolate for the rest of the day!
The one and only benefit to being single is not having to share the chocolate! I used to always have my favourites first and leave the ones I wasn’t keen on but this year I’m going with the flow and not discriminate against any chocolate. I live life on the edge, me.

Just putting Mamma Mia on (my favourite film of all time) and having a glass of wine and snuggling under all the blankets 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eat favourites first. If i don't nab them straight away the kids will
Still haven't forgiven them for the year they ate my Ferrero rochers. It was Xmas 2yrs ago and it was a dark dark time 😂😂

We've had a lovely but noisy day. Currently listening to the sounds of 2 different switch games, a roblox game and some random youtuber on the tv.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just went and got one of my tins of Quality Street for research purposes

I’d ate all the strawberry ones already 😅

then my order went:
Purple one
Green triangle
Caramel
Purple one
Blue one (posh bounty)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.