Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Boxing Day week. Eat chocolates and leftovers , watch tv and hibernate until NY

love your shoes @DCICassieStuart. You are always on point fashion wise!

welcome back @strawb missed seeing your photos of Croatia

@watermelon sugar Your family is mean leaving you out and it’s their loss. You seem such a lovely young woman with a gorgeous little toddler. They are bonkers to miss out.

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht congrats on the new job

I’m off to find stretchier pants. I’m thinking drawstring would be handy at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning!!

I’ve woken up with a sore throat. I always seem to and it goes within a couple so hopefully this one does too. My fella wants to go see his brother for Xmas today but I can’t be bothered. So I’m gonna have a day in just me 😈 which I barely ever get to do so I’m looking forward to being able to clean up and relax for a bit in peace

have a good day everyone ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all, Had a early night last night as I was shattered. Just going to chill out today and watch some tv. For lunch I'm going to do a cheese board something quick and easy. OH is still in bed snoring away I think all that cleaning wore him out :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning! Went to bed around 2am last night, my week off is finally here and I'm already feeling like I'm running out of time. I wish I could be off until February. Had breakfast, did a load of washing. Having a chat with a friend who lives abroad, and after that I'll go on a walk to sort my head. Weekday morning walk and tea! During office hours! I'm irrationally excited about it.

• Heart
Morning all. Slept well but had some insane dreams.

Bit of brekkie here then will be hitting the motorway in about an hour to drive the 90mins to ex’s for Christmas number 2. Miss son already lol oh the joys of separation. On the plus side 5 days of no minecraft or YouTube 😂

• Heart
Morning! I’m sooo tired. I keep staying up really late like I don’t have a child that will be up at the crack of dawn demanding breakfast.

Not much planned today. I have a wax booked in for this morning, My waxing lady is lovely and we always have a good gossip so it’ll be nice to see her and then just going to chill for the rest of the day.

Hope everybody has a good day 💕

• Heart
Morning all. The nurse had to wake me up again this morning to take meds. I am so tired constantly it is horrible, I sleep for about 17 hours a day.

How many unread emails so you have in your inbox? I am one of those people who never had unread emails, I either read them or deleted them. But since being unwell I haven't been able to and now my email has 1,548 unread emails, which I know some people have 20,000 so it isn't that many but it is annoying me and I'm contemplating binning that email address off and making a new one.

Thrilling chat from me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all 🥰 I’m contemplating a trip out today for some exciting essentials like wine bread and milk. Then I’m coming home to lie on the sofa under the duvet and binge watch something terrible on tv. What’s everyone up to today?

• Heart
@ordinaryjelly several times a day I refresh my emails have a look if there’s any important ones, then just mark all as read! I hate having the notification red dot on apps it drives me insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Zero unread, can't stand having a bunch of stuff waiting for me to get through them. Same for texts, notifications etc, it drives me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all
I cried myself to sleep last night, slept nearly 11hrs, woke up sobbed for a bit again this morning but now starting to feel a bit better.

Blood test results are back and my testosterone levels are rising (yay) but it's dropped my estrogen (duck!) In my next life I'm definitely coming back as a man. bleeping hormones 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Anyway the Mr is off today so it's a day of rest for me. Books, crappy TV and lots of chocolate is all i have planned

Enjoy your day ❤

• Heart
Heading to the gym this morning to try out my new headphones; but for now I’m watching Emily in Paris with the cat purring away on my lap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm back to cutting down on caffeine now that Christmas is over. I'm at work in an hour... if I stay awake long enough :sleep: Surprisingly looking forward to it, I was in such a tizz before Christmas that I feel like I can focus better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We just got a 2kg beef joint for £3 in Morrisons! Needs using today so Mr. Fudge is cooking it up now! My poor mum went to all the supermarkets this morning at 8.30am and nothing had been reduced yet we went at 12pm and everything was being reduced!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.