Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been cleaning the house, it’s so much easier when no one is here! I’ve given myself a little break though and I’m now in a nice bubbly bath. Trying to stop myself from having a nap 😂 cos I’ll get nothing done

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looking forward to going out to an indian restaurant later for a friend's birthday but really not looking forward to the getting ready bit.

Wish is was acceptable to go in tracky bottoms, mickey mouse sweatshirt, slippers and hair that hasn't seen a brush since yesterday.
I've become so lazy since the first lockdown

Hope everyone is having a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m fully prepared for this to be the point where everyone turns against me for being ridiculous 😂 but do you guys get deja vu? I’ve just had a really strong deja vu moment and it’s really weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@watermelon sugar - I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to heat 🌶 so probably chicken pasanda or butter chicken with pilau rice and peshwari naan.
They do these really tasty scallops too so I get them as a starter.

@BelleAmie
I get deja vu all the time. Especially when I've stuck my hand in the quality Street for the tenth time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
about to dig into this beauty after days of only christmas food 🤤

C742DB5A-B428-420A-AB43-D8FA3C2667AD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Afternoon lovelies, I've got the potatoes boiling I'm doing mash potatoes, cold meat and salad with pickles😋. I popped to Aldi to get some potatoes and they had mince pies for 39p so I got some of those they also had the Christmas cakes reduced to £1.99.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did a bit of light cleaning, going to chill my wine and then chill myself for the rest of the night. x

• Heart
I have just been on a video call with the children. Pretty sure Jelly Towers is going to be the breakout of World War 3. We were playing family trivial pursuit, it was all going well until Littlest Jelly had more wedges of her pie than Oldest Jelly and then all hell broke loose. Then someone ate more crisps than someone else and the tipping point was someone blinked at someone else. Utter carnage.

I'm laying here with my Kindle and while I miss the children all the time I'm a little bit glad that Mr Jelly is dealing with that rabble today and not me.

• Heart
I'm munching my way through a tin of Aldi's Belgian biscuits and watching Jeremys farm. OH is asleep so if he wakes up and there are no biscuits left that's his loss, snooze you lose hun! :giggle:

• Heart
Just back from the round trip to the ex’s. Had the usual cry on the way back but it was stop start traffic so the other lanes queued had an eyeful of me tearful and snotty 😂

Gonna make myself a cheese and cucumber baguette with some Pringles and then have a nice bath in a bit with a glass of wine. It’s too quiet here already 😂

• Heart
I just heard someone on a podcast say "You don't need another planner, you just need a plan"...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.