Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I think my order would be:
Green block
Green triangle
Caramel
Purple one
Orange crisp
Coconut
All the other ones

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

fudgebox

VIP Member
Has anybody ever solved a rubicks cube before? I’ve been trying for about half hour now and getting nowhere. About to dash it out the window!
I can do one side but can’t get anywhere after that as the side I’ve completed just gets messed up again 🤣

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Me, without any Christmas snacks left

Speaking of food - I'm going to switch out my screen detox NYR for doing the House and Home challenge instead to save some money in January.

It's where you eat yourself out of house and home, and use up of all the random tins and packets and things you have and only buy minimal groceries to supplement what you've already got in.
Ohhh I like that idea! I’m skint and could do with using up a lot of our cupboard stuff. I’m planning to do Veganuary though do it might be difficult.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
The chips were not worth it but the actual burger was beyond gorgeous, and exactly what I needed. Next time I might get two burgers + no sides 🤣

And... as it has been a while since we had some bonkers expensive fashion

View attachment 940547

I can actually understand why someone would like this one. But for £13,000 - where would you even wear it? Especially as you couldn't wear it twice in that sort of social circle.
I love it! I’d wear it all the time, no shame.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I remember getting into an argument in middle school because I referred to a pelvis and this boy was convinced that women didn't have them 🤣 Now I'm assuming he got confused between pelvis and penis but 10 year old me was very confused why him and his mates were saying women didn't have a pelvis!
sounds like something I’d say tbf

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Scar is THE best Disney villain, and has the best song imo. You're right, Jeremy Irons is unbeatable. 🙌 Closely followed by Frollo and Hellfire. Man, that's song slaps.
I think Hellfire is a better song, just because the evil seems much more real. but my favourite Disney villain song is this one

or, if we're including non-Disney animated movies, my favourite is this - it terrified me as a kid.

You know what, I’ve not seen that many Disney films
You'll have the perfect excuse to discover them alongside Mini!

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Daily question time...

Who was your favourite Disney Princess (or Disney heroine) growing up?

Mine was Jasmine.
Aurora or Belle

Ariel was my first Disney princess but my fave was Aurora, I always wanted to look like her. After her it was Pocahontas. I think Belle had the fittest prince - Adam, was it? Eric used to annoy me a bit with how dumb he was. Kiss the girl ffs. 😬 My early Disney crush was fox Robin Hood though 😂

Who is your fave Disney villain?
Gotta be hades! The pure sass on him 😂

• Heart
Mine was Chicken Little, I think 🤣 I was about 5 or 6 and haven’t heard of this film since!

Also, happy Twixmas everyone! Was reminded of this word when buying Twix today 🍫

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Apparently I was obsessed with Ariel as a kid but I love Cinderella. I also really enjoy The Aristocats too

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Has anybody ever solved a rubicks cube before? I’ve been trying for about half hour now and getting nowhere. About to dash it out the window!
My BIL's son can do it in a matter of minutes. Blurred my mind everytime he picks one up and it is solved so soon.

i just take the stickers off and re stick.

The odds are not in your favour.

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Not much here either, I'll have dinner with family fairly early but then I'm coming back home and staying in. Anything festive this year feels like a bother, I just want to have a hot drink, spend some time on my laptop and go to bed.
did you ever get cottage living? My bf said he’s gonna buy me an ep as a present and I think I’m gonna get cottage living!