Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
what!? What is it 😂
I've just finished episode one - it's hilarious. It's a woman who has secretly recorded her conversations with her boyfriend, and then her mates are discussing what he's said. It's better than I'm making it sound (and better than the trailer makes it sound TBF).

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Penguin86

VIP Member
Lambrini 🤢
My friend had a bf who worked in a cash and carry and he used to always have tons of fags and alcohol in his house so when we used to go round to his we would take some. (In hindsight that was really dodgy 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
My Christmas eve hasn't really gone to plan! My sister got sent to the hospital, as her doctor thought she might have a blood clot! Luckily, she went to the AMU, rather than A&E and it was empty.. so she was out within 2 hours and it's just an infection..by the time she came to mine it was after 8pm and we were all yawning!
Thank goodness she's okay and they've got her seen to quickly. Hope she feels better soon.

Reactions: 2

lemonlime

VIP Member
did you ever get cottage living? My bf said he’s gonna buy me an ep as a present and I think I’m gonna get cottage living!
Not yet! Today might be the day, I just haven't been playing at all but no plans today apart from taking a shower so I can indulge over the weekend. It looks so good and a friend recommended it highly, apparently it's worth the game play time.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
This whole house snores.
My housemate in the next room snores really weirdly. Male housemate snores extremely loud.

• Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
My fella went Christmas shopping after work, he’s made a hamper full of choc and sweets for his brother and his girlfriend (and a just eat voucher 😂) anyway I’m going through all the sweets and choc and it’s all proper good stuff !? I said to him you never buy me good scran when I send you the shop and he just looked at me like 🤷‍♀️
What kind of chocolate did he get I'm intrigued now?

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Right I’m not being funny but my mum told me to get my dad some kind of leaf blower for Christmas so I just ordered whatever she told me. I’m trying to wrap it now. Size of it. It ain’t gonna happen. Is it acceptable to give it unwrapped? I’ve already ripped the paper before I’ve even attempted it.

View attachment 940855
Can you put one sheet on bottom, cut the paper, then one sheet on top and attach them in the middle?

fudgebox

VIP Member
We’ve got 3 boxes of biscuits, a bag of quality streets, a bag of celebrations, a tub of celebrations, a box of roses I can’t remember what else off the top of my head I think that may be it we’ve worked our way through a lot already 😅

• Heart