Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
We're two years into the 20s. It's about in their third year that decades like the 60s, 70s, 80s etc have started to get their own character rather than being tail-end continuations of the previous ten years. Any thoughts on how this up-and-coming era will be?
Ah, it'll all be more COVID and more poverty. Civilisation will probably collapse about 2030.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m getting my sister a box of Toblerones 😋 Hope she shares with me haha

I just had a glass of fizz and immediately regretted it, it messes up with my meds, I’m really anxious now…On a brighter note, has anyone else seen The Rescuers? I loved it as a child!

Is that what the beast was called Adam? I always thought he was nicer as the beast then when he turned back into a man :ROFLMAO:
This is 100% true. I really disliked his ponytail.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
What treats do I have left? well....
some quality streets (mostly the crap ones)
chocolate orange
box of ferrero rochers
box of Malteasers
Box of Marc de champagne truffles (M&S)
Galaxy selection box
Lindt choc bar
box of Lindt mint choc balls
box of choc liqueurs

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I’m going to my parents house for New Year’s break, be packing like:

View attachment 949191

They have a ton of food but nothing is cooked, I had to make an omelette for tea. Also had a shower and my towel was gone so I dried myself using the foot towel 🤣 I don’t feel welcome!

Favourite princess was Belle because she has dark hair and green eyes like me. Also, “Be Our Guest” is an absolute bop ❤ Prince Eric is the hottest, though

Sweet-wise, I have two boxes of Raffaellos, a bag of KitKats, some Twix and I think that’s it. I will be baking a cake tomorrow so I should be fine.
I always liked Eric until I learned he was voiced by a 16 y/o all kinds of odd vibes ☹

Watched Rons gone wrong on Disney today which was good fun so recommend.

Box of Thorntons, 3 choc oranges, tin of short bread, champagne truffles, 5 selection boxes, 2 x milk tray, various tubes of sugary jellies, choc reindeer, heroes, 2 tubs of retro sweets and more. Usually take them in to the office but wfh. Far too much tbh.

• Wow

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
My Christmas eve hasn't really gone to plan! My sister got sent to the hospital, as her doctor thought she might have a blood clot! Luckily, she went to the AMU, rather than A&E and it was empty.. so she was out within 2 hours and it's just an infection..by the time she came to mine it was after 8pm and we were all yawning!
OMG glad she is ok! What a worry. Hope you can all enjoy the rest of the evening.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
My Christmas eve hasn't really gone to plan! My sister got sent to the hospital, as her doctor thought she might have a blood clot! Luckily, she went to the AMU, rather than A&E and it was empty.. so she was out within 2 hours and it's just an infection..by the time she came to mine it was after 8pm and we were all yawning!
Oh my goodness how scary! Thank God she’s ok - hope you can relax and enjoy the rest of your evening

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
10. But it's a mama's rite of passage.

I have just eaten a packet of those Jacobs crackers salt and balsamic vinegar things that our @watermelon sugar loves. They were delicious.
I love them :(

the Asda haven’t had them for months though and it’s been ages since I’ve had them. I look every time I go and their never there. I’m well upset about it

• Wow
  • Sad