Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting my sister a box of Toblerones 😋 Hope she shares with me haha

I just had a glass of fizz and immediately regretted it, it messes up with my meds, I’m really anxious now…On a brighter note, has anyone else seen The Rescuers? I loved it as a child!

Is that what the beast was called Adam? I always thought he was nicer as the beast then when he turned back into a man :ROFLMAO:
This is 100% true. I really disliked his ponytail.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the Lion king remake? I cant take talking animals seriously! I wish they would stop doing bloody remakes they dont need to be remade!

Reactions: 6
Snacks left;

Tub of roses
Tin of Percy pigs
Choc orange with popping candy
Tin of shortbread
Tub of ritz
Nuts
Chocolate Santa
Mini Mince pies x6 (although I’m going to smash 2 of them tonight with a cuppa)

Reactions: 4
I have a few orange segsations.
Some m&s knock off lindt that I don't like.

Has anyone seen the Lion king remake? I cant take talking animals seriously! I wish they would stop doing bloody remakes they dont need to be remade!
I saw a clip earlier and it just looked so wooden and boring.

Just remembered this gem that I loved as a kid - what on Earth were the animators smoking when they came up with this video?

• Haha
Christmas snacks;
Mixture of celebrations, quality street & heroes
Twiglets
Cheeselets
Toblerone
Ferrero Rocher
A LOT OF bleeping CHEESE 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m going to my parents house for New Year’s break, be packing like:

View attachment 949191

They have a ton of food but nothing is cooked, I had to make an omelette for tea. Also had a shower and my towel was gone so I dried myself using the foot towel 🤣 I don’t feel welcome!

Favourite princess was Belle because she has dark hair and green eyes like me. Also, “Be Our Guest” is an absolute bop ❤ Prince Eric is the hottest, though

Sweet-wise, I have two boxes of Raffaellos, a bag of KitKats, some Twix and I think that’s it. I will be baking a cake tomorrow so I should be fine.
I always liked Eric until I learned he was voiced by a 16 y/o all kinds of odd vibes ☹

Watched Rons gone wrong on Disney today which was good fun so recommend.

Box of Thorntons, 3 choc oranges, tin of short bread, champagne truffles, 5 selection boxes, 2 x milk tray, various tubes of sugary jellies, choc reindeer, heroes, 2 tubs of retro sweets and more. Usually take them in to the office but wfh. Far too much tbh.

• Wow
On a different note...What was the first film you saw at the cinema?

Mine was Return to Oz..1985, aged 6..

• Heart
On a different note...What was the first film you saw at the cinema?

Mine was Return to Oz..1985, aged 6..
Mine was 101 Dalmatians in 1985 when I was about 5 or 6. We're about the same age so :)
My aunt took me and I was absolutely terrified of Cruella De Ville. Had to turn around every time she appeared on screen.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.