Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got 28, but most of those I haven't seen for 25 years.

Did anyone else watch Animals of Farthing Wood? That was my jam as a kid - you could never make it nowadays!

Reactions: 1
Daily question time...

Who was your favourite Disney Princess (or Disney heroine) growing up?

Mine was Jasmine.
Aurora or Belle

Ariel was my first Disney princess but my fave was Aurora, I always wanted to look like her. After her it was Pocahontas. I think Belle had the fittest prince - Adam, was it? Eric used to annoy me a bit with how dumb he was. Kiss the girl ffs. 😬 My early Disney crush was fox Robin Hood though πŸ˜‚

Who is your fave Disney villain?
Gotta be hades! The pure sass on him πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I got 50 I bloody love a Disney.

I wasn’t a big princess person but I loved maid Marion as I also loved Robin Hood as a kid (and the voice as an adult haha).

Best villain is jafar for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ariel was my first Disney princess but my fave was Aurora, I always wanted to look like her. After her it was Pocahontas. I think Belle had the fittest prince - Adam, was it? Eric used to annoy me a bit with how dumb he was. Kiss the girl ffs. 😬 My early Disney crush was fox Robin Hood though πŸ˜‚

Who is your fave Disney villain?
Is that what the beast was called Adam? I always thought he was nicer as the beast then when he turned back into a man :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently I was obsessed with Ariel as a kid but I love Cinderella. I also really enjoy The Aristocats too

Reactions: 2
I've got 28, but most of those I haven't seen for 25 years.

Did anyone else watch Animals of Farthing Wood? That was my jam as a kid - you could never make it nowadays!
Yes I used to have a sticker book of that. anyway slightly off topic Im thinking of having a Burger king, should I?

All this Disney talk gave me a hankering for animation and I guess I'll honour Dreamworks and rewatch Prince of Egypt tonight πŸ˜‚ That one really is a different calibre of animation and storytelling compared to the shitshow of recent years imo. Hope everyone is having a nice evening x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got 52! Anyone watched once upon a time? I loved that show!
I did but I didn't like the last season, felt like they were trying redo what had already been done, I felt like it had a good ending an should have been left at that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.