Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my order would be:
Green block
Green triangle
Caramel
Purple one
Orange crisp
Coconut
All the other ones

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Would the green triangle even taste so good if it wasn’t a triangle though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you’re eating quality street/heroes/roses etc, do you eat your favourites first so you end up with just the tit ones at the end or do you just pick out of the tub and eat whatever you get?
Definitely favourites first!

I just had THE best nap after the escapade I had with doggo this morning 🤣 I went to sleep when it was sunny and now it’s pitch black 😂

• Heart
I haven’t even opened my quality streets yet. Sort of regret buying them. There’s enough chocolate in this house to last a life time and my fella doesn’t eat chocolate does he so looks like it’s an entire tub of quality street for me 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Went to work today hanging like a bleeping cows udder. Far too many Christmas whiskeys yesterday , sent some really inappropriate texts , I don’t even want to look it’s that bad , turning someone else’s tragedy all about me.
anyway I’m nursing myself with a bottle of 19 Crimes.
watching me some vintage Colombo

• Heart
The lack of chocolate in this house is terrible 😂😂 so if you all want to donate I'd be happy to take it all in, seriously all I got was one box of celebrations like wtf is that all about, Xmas is a time to eat like there's no tomorrow an binge on whatever choccys is about 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
@ordinaryjelly I was just thinking about you - how are you doing today?
A lot better than my husband. Why is this my family?

IMG-20211228-WA0002.jpg

But seriously, thank you for asking. I was awake all morning and have been asleep since about 1pm, just woke up now. Fatigue is real. I don't think it is helped by tremendous sadness about not being at home. This body of mine needs to wake up and start moving, we have done enough of laying in bed now.

I am going to treat myself to a Pot Noodle for supper! What's everyone's favourite Pot Noodle flavour? Has to be sweet and sour for me.

Oh and I don't have a chocolate order. My favourites are the strawberry and orange ones but no-one else in my family likes them so I don't have to go favourites first. They come in the order they are grabbed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A lot better than my husband. Why is this my family?

View attachment 947390

But seriously, thank you for asking. I was awake all morning and have been asleep since about 1pm, just woke up now. Fatigue is real. I don't think it is helped by tremendous sadness about not being at home. This body of mine needs to wake up and start moving, we have done enough of laying in bed now.

I am going to treat myself to a Pot Noodle for supper! What's everyone's favourite Pot Noodle flavour? Has to be sweet and sour for me.

Oh and I don't have a chocolate order. My favourites are the strawberry and orange ones but no-one else in my family likes them so I don't have to go favourites first. They come in the order they are grabbed.
Oh wow - what on earth were they doing to get so muddy?! Surely normal football doesn’t involve that much mud?

my favourite pot noodle is chicken and mushroom, followed by chow mein. Haven’t had a pot noodle in so long but it’s all I can think about now!

Chicken and mushroom but it’s got to be in a sandwich!!

ps: hope things improve for you soon 😔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh wow - what on earth were they doing to get so muddy?! Surely normal football doesn’t involve that much mud?
I can't answer this, but the little one on the right is Middle Jelly so with his involvement literally anything could have been going on.

Chicken and mushroom but it’s got to be in a sandwich!!

ps: hope things improve for you soon 😔❤
Thank you! Might have known you'd be making a sandwich with it! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.