Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm he text back saying he’ll ‘make it up to me’ we’ll have to see won’t we. But I’m gonna keep the box and lob it as his head 😀 in a playful way ofc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just put a film on right, a film I thought I’d seen before. I used to love it my bf bought me the dvd and I used to make us watch it every weekend. Anyway I’m half hour in and I’m like this is not what I recall at all. I remember the characters but not this storyline. Turns out I’m watching the second one and I’m very disappointed but I’m half hour deep now so can’t turn it off 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just put a film on right, a film I thought I’d seen before. I used to love it my bf bought me the dvd and I used to make us watch it every weekend. Anyway I’m half hour in and I’m like this is not what I recall at all. I remember the characters but not this storyline. Turns out I’m watching the second one and I’m very disappointed but I’m half hour deep now so can’t turn it off 😩
What film is it?!

I was looking for ‘think like a man’ but I’m actually watching ‘think like a man too’ which is nowhere near as good as the first one 🤣
I’ve never heard of it! Which doesn’t say much, I haven’t heard of most films. I hope you enjoy it anyway

my fella has come back from his night out !? Anyway he's sloshed and he burst through the front door holding a dairy milk caramel. i mean, it's an ok gift to make up for eating my chocolates so I didn't lob the box at his head. but yeah he's drunk and put gordon ramsey's kitchen nightmares on and keeps going 'he'd like me he'd want me to work for him' ok are we forgetting you had a bad fb review the other day

• Haha
my fella has come back from his night out !? Anyway he's sloshed and he burst through the front door holding a dairy milk caramel. i mean, it's an ok gift to make up for eating my chocolates so I didn't lob the box at his head. but yeah he's drunk and put gordon ramsey's kitchen nightmares on and keeps going 'he'd like me he'd want me to work for him' ok are we forgetting you had a bad fb review the other day
A big dairy milk caramel or a a bar that has about 5 pieces?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The opera was good, I was worried that I'd leave unimpressed because it was one of my favourites (not the entire opera but the main aria). Feeling better tonight, fleeting as it may be. I am starving though, gonna have a snack and I'll go to bed 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm currently watching Fast & furious this is the best one IMO. Id love to be in a Paul walker and Phoenix sandwich🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope your weekend is going good. I’m currently having highlights, the salon is like a circus. I cheated on my hairdresser by having the cut elsewhere as I couldn’t get an appointment for both. I hope he doesn’t take revenge and botch up my colour 😬

• Heart
Morning, I’ve been up since 6 going to London for the day! Currently parked outside my friends house said I would pick her up at 7 and she hasn’t replied to any of my texts I bet she is still asleep!! Could’ve had extra time in bed I’m knackered 😴

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Morning all, hope everyone slept well.

I’m having some family problems at the moment. Tomorrow is my younger sisters birthday and so we have plans to celebrate today. My older sister is pregnant and, as much as I love her, she gets very sensitive and argumentative* when she’s pregnant and sometimes it’s like walking on eggshells around her.

Anyway, we had plans to go to Bicester Village which my older sister doesn’t want to do anymore because apparently she goes there all the time (which is news to me, but ok). So my mum and I have been offering alternatives we could do and literally everything is being rejected for all sorts of reasons. I think she just doesn’t want to go and so is making it really difficult for everyone. I completely understand not wanting to go out when it’s cold and raining but it’s one day for my sisters birthday when last year we couldn’t really do anything because we were in lockdown. It’s really bothering me because I can see a big falling out happening today over this and I really don’t want anyone flouncing off in a strop and not talking to the rest of the family for weeks/for god knows how long 😔

*I respect that pregnancy does come with lots of hormones and mood changes etc and I don’t mean to offend anyone!

• Heart
Older sis should be happy to go along with what birthday sis wants to do!

Being pregnant doesn’t give you a free pass to be a dick😂

• Heart
@BelleAmie pregnancy causes hormone changes but doesn’t mean she has to be in charge! It’s not her day it’s your little sisters so she should stop being stroppy!! No offence 😅 why don’t you say to her look we’re gonna go cos it’s little sisters day not yours if you wanna stay in and rest we’ll see you another time when you’re more up to it? Maybe she just wants the get out of it card and you can give it to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right?! I think she’s always gotten away with being a bit bossy/difficult because she’s the oldest and her and my other sister have never been particularly close anyway as there’s quite a few years between them.

I offered her a get out card the other day when she said she didn’t want to go to Bicester (because I really wanted to go 😭) but she was like no I really do want to go, and is now just making life hard for everyone else.

Why are families so difficult 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If she really wants to go, she needs to adapt to your sister. It's not her day, it's your sister's birthday. Maybe it's better to say take it or leave it? if everyone else is happy with Bicester I really don't understand why your older sister gets to decide whether you go or not. She needs to stop being a child, no offense 😬

Reactions: 5
Well Id say if you dont want to come don't come but its lil sisters birthday and if that's what SHE wants to go tough!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.