Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that in the space of a few minutes we went from an energetic dog, to a McDonalds photo to pictures of a new kettle.

Your wreath looks lovely @Libbylulu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Im actually finding I sleep better in two halves.
Last night I fell asleep at 10pm-2am and then 4am-11.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

what is the thing on the left??
It’s a weirdly shaped cheese melt dipper! Also got a surprise extra dip for my chips 😋

Great new kettle and toaster @DCICassieStuart, I love the colour!

I’ve just had lunch and it was *chef’s kiss* though I could deffo do with a cherry pie as well. I’ve scheduled an appointment with my GP to get referenced to an allergist for my hay fever so I consider today a productive day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I made a chocolate chip loaf cake earlier and I can’t wait to dig in 😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of kettles mine broke last night luckily my mum had a spare one she's let me borrow until I get a new one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find that when the heating has been on all day they get sleepy or am I just a weirdo

Reactions: 3
Managed to get in another long walk this afternoon - 12km. Ideally I'd like to get one long (10km+) walk a week if possible, it does absolute wonders for my mood.

Anyone up to much tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not a lot! Might play the Sims, might watch Love Actually 🤔 haven’t decided but I’ve got some Thornton’s chocolate I’m gonna eat 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all 🥰 I haven’t been around much the past couple of days - I’m having a major anxiety flare up and I feel terrible. I’m going to stay under my blanket on the sofa tonight - I hope you’re all doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isolating with the rest of the family. Trying to decide what to order in for dinner. Can’t get enthusiastic about anything as I have no sense of taste or smell 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.