Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of apple pie, I had my first ever McDonald’s apple pie the other day, had to wait 20 mins for it but was worth it, bloody delish 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone here use sleeping tablets?
Non prescription as they make me drowsy as heck for days

Does anyone here use sleeping tablets?
Non prescription as they make me drowsy as heck for days
I've tried the herbal ones, Nytol I think they were but I didn't like them. Even they made me really drowsy for a couple days! And I didn't sleep well so it was a disaster all round :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
So tired.

me at my desk right now

bounty is god tier with strawberry cream and crunchie.

Milky Way and fudge get down the bottom

eclair get in the bin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried Nytol on a few occasions but not only did they not make me sleep, I then felt really drowsy/hungover the next day

Edit: which is basically what Wilma said so I didn’t really have anything new to add there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone! Unlike most of you, I had a good sleep but that’s what makes it so difficult to get out of bed 😫 I’m a bit meh today, tired and bored - what a combo. Does anybody else get FOMO a lot?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone! Unlike most of you, I had a good sleep but that’s what makes it so difficult to get out of bed 😫 I’m a bit meh today, tired and bored - what a combo. Does anybody else get FOMO a lot?
Most of my life is led by FOMO 😬 as I’ve gotten older though, I find it easier to sift through things I want to do, against things I feel like I should do. Do you know what it is that triggers your FOMO - like social media or something else?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh good for you then! 😊 I just constantly feel like everybody’s having an exciting and happy life while mine is just boring. Might not be true but it gets me down
I was only joking 😂 cos I’m unsocialable 😂 but no I get fomo all the time and feel the exact same way. I feel really lonely especially lately. My family put up pics recently of all my nieces n nephews playing and they all had a get together, we weren’t invited, I got fomo. I see friends going out and get drunk and don’t invite me cos I have a toddler, I get fomo. I mean I probs wouldn’t go for drinks but the invite would be nice 😅

do you have anything you want to do to make your life more exciting? Like a trip or something? Your life is what you make it, I’m sure it’s not boring really!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 912060

what are we thinking then? It’s all wrong for me the strawberry delight and the purple one should be god tier! Right about the eclair wtf even are they
Okay green triangle and bounty can GTFO of god tier and be replaced with the toffee penny and the strawberry delight. I would also swap the twirl and put the dairy milk caramel in it's place.

We have a tub of quality street in the office that was brought in today that I am eyeing up 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone feel like they would do better with 4 smaller meals a day rather than 3? When I’m at home I have two smaller lunches, one about 11/11.30 and another at 2/2.30 - otherwise I find it’s a really long time from one meal to the next and snacks don’t really do it for me. When I’m in the office, like today, I have one lunch at an appropriate lunchtime but I then feel really full/uncomfortable after, and then super hungry before lunch and later on the afternoon. Does that make any sense or am I chatting 💩?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m too scared of the judgement! I don’t want people to think of me like this

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A toffee penny is only good when you’re drinking a brew and you put it on your tongue and take a sip of your brew, it melts on your tongue tastes well good 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah gutted you know I didn’t go on my work night out last night. Turns out I won an award 😎 ‘sales team member of the year’ 🏆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.