Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waaaaaaaah i have a headache. does anyone else get a really bad headache the day or so before their period :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations @WilmaHun 🎉🎉🎉

@ordinaryjelly I love that we have a Singapore/ Uk crossover on this thread. The world really is a small place.

im Not managing my cravings atm. I’ve bought all kinds of treats for my husband and daughter as they’ve been away so long…. And am kinda eating them myself wondering why I’m having to shop so much. I jumped on the scales this morning and it’s not great. I’m off to pilates in a while, but then we go for breakfast after, so it defeats the object 😆

Have a great Tuesday xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Moooorning. It's so windy today, wish I could open my umbrella and fly to work Mary Poppins style. I really don't like the morning commute, despite how easy mine is. Might walk to work so I can get some fresh air before we'ee locked inside the office with masks all day 😷

• Heart
source.gif

I need to go to the little Tesco that opens at six for some gaviscon but it's howling outside - sounds like a horror film .
The tree goes up today. I don't have the patience for spending time piss potting around with the detail. The decs are just going to get chucked on and away we go.

Hope everyone has a good day 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cold number 2 has now fully arrived for me 🙄 I have plans for the first time in forever this weekend so I really don't want to be ill 🤞🏻

Hope everyone has a good day 💜

• Heart
Morning guys.

We are in a yellow weather warning for ice, wind and snow today 🙄🙄
So it's a day of cleaning in the house for me.

Have a good day lovelies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morningggg. Gosh I’m so tired. Supposed to be out tonight but have made my decision that I’m not going. Really need to get my head into Christmas. Still haven’t bought many presents! Not sure why I can’t be bothered this year. Hope everybody has a good day 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all, Looks like another rainy day today ☔ having had a flick through the Christmas tv guide I wasn't surprised to noticed 90% of the films were repeats:rolleyes: however I do want to watch Mary Poppins returns and a new Shaun the sheep film:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Morning all. Poured down all day yesterday but the storm seems to have blown past now - hope everyone stays safe and well.

• Heart
Morning everyone. I feel a bit rubbish today. Had a bit of an argument with my bf before leaving for work, so I'm wishing I wasn't at work so we could talk it through properly.
I'm on the countdown now as I've only 10 working days left so that's good. :)
Hope everyone has a good day. x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve only been at work 45 minutes and I’m sick of peoples tit today. People who email you, and then phone you 5 minutes later to ask if you got their email and when they’ll get a response can duck off. It’s 8.45 in the morning, please just chill

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all. Poured down all day yesterday but the storm seems to have blown past now - hope everyone stays safe and well.
Yeah. I think you've sent it my way, it's bloody horrible here 😂

I’ve only been at work 45 minutes and I’m sick of peoples tit today. People who email you, and then phone you 5 minutes later to ask if you got their email and when they’ll get a response can duck off. It’s 8.45 in the morning, please just chill
I feel you here, very frustrating. Also people who ring the phone line 9am on the dot when the phones switch on. Just chill buddy 😂

Waaaaaaaah i have a headache. does anyone else get a really bad headache the day or so before their period :(
Urgh yes same here! I get all the cramps, spots and headaches before my period, then I just get the actual period part and that's a breeze (kinda) 😂

• Heart
I am in the worst mood today - maybe my period is closer than I thought because I really feel like I might blow my top today. I also want to sit here and cry. And I need chocolate

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.