Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't make myself a Sim - I wouldn't want her to have either a worse or better life than mine 🤣

What personality traits do you guys give your simselves?
Kinda depends what mood I'm in when I'm making the sim. Sometimes I wanna be a sassy ambitious hoe and sometimes I wanna be a lovey homebody 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also I’ve made my fella and I put ‘hates exercise’ for him and he’s got a bit fat (the Sim not my actual fella) so my fella looked over my shoulder and got a cob on his Sim is fat 😂

we’ve got three kids on it, the eldest is my actual sons name and the daughter is what I’ll name a daughter if I ever have one. Then we have Agustin, I feel obliged to call my next unborn child in real life Agustin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so invested in your sim family 😂 (Is it sad that I know your son's birthday but not my actual real life friend's son's birthday LMAO)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH and I’ve got a dog called Bucky on it 😂

@lemonlime that’s completely fine. I care more about all you on this thread than I do my real life friends 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel so sick 😫 Spent the last hour making calls and I honestly cba.

• Sad
  • Heart
My interview is in less than an hour and I've just stepped in bloody dog poo on my way to the car 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Home from school run/work and I’ve made myself a nice baileys over ice to make this crappy day a bit better.

All work Xmas dos cancelled today and masks to be worn in office again so feels like we’ve gone back in time a bit.

On the positive, going round bf’s Friday to get to play sims as haven’t had time to since he bought it for me over a week ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope you feel well soon my love! Pancakes are beautiful like you. ❤ I'm very cringey sorry haha!
You're all safe I'm only interested in 🍆! On a more serious note, I don't like people feeling bad about themselves, we all have something to love about ourselves!
Thank you so much sweetheart, you are so kind 💗

In other news, today I saw a dog boner for the first time and I’m…well, impressed.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.