Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you just love when your colleague forgets her camera is on during a meeting, rolls her eyes whenever you speak and mouths 'duck off' at you?

It's a small team so I'm just going to ignore it, but she could at least be professional at work :rolleyes: Now to try and not become paranoid and worry that everyone there secretly hates me. :(
Oh my god, that is horrendous! It's absolutely her problem that she's an unprofessional cow. Not yours. Easier said than done, but don't let it make you feel insecure - it's more a reflection of her terrible attitude than it is of you! I can't believe how unprofessional that is!! I think I'd have to say something to management, even if it's just a little email. That is absolutely not ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks guys ❤ I don't mind if people don't like me, there are plenty people that I don't like and it's the first time she's been like this so as long as she doesn't make a habit of it I'll be fine, it did just sting a bit. She was clearly in a bad mood from the start of the meeting so I'm going to chalk this up to a bad day and continue as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All these rude pricks at work are making me rage. I wouldn’t be able to resist confronting but I can be quite gobby at times 😂

I am edgy as hell today. Everything is annoying me. I’m due on in 3 days so it’ll be that but I just want to scream into the abyss.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ugh work bullies are the worst! I’m usually the one to confront but it’s not always the best decision. Not our fault some people are pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel a bit shite today 😅 the baby has had an off few days and has been really moody, think he’s teething, but it’s been hard, I’ve had a cold so that’s made me feel shite. My mum and my family haven’t spoke to me for over a month 😬 so the more I think about Christmas the more I feel shite. I feel like just curling up on the couch and crying 😂 but I won’t 😂 I just need to tell myself I’m a bad witch and move on 😅
My parents haven't spoken to me (if you don't count abusive letters and messages before I changed my number) in almost six years. Six years ago Christmas Eve to be precise 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have had 4 inches cut off my hair and I feel like a new person...Will have to adjust my Sims hair accordingly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right it's decided, I'm getting the Sims back out :ROFLMAO: anyone remember Sims 2 Pets or the Urbz?

Work is sooooo slow today :sleep:

Reactions: 3
Catfish was not a catfish but seems hes lied/exaggerated stuff. Im still calling him catfish. He's pretty much brainwashed her to change her stance on the vaccine and wearing masks and stuff. I now feel unsafe in my house.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't make myself a Sim - I wouldn't want her to have either a worse or better life than mine 🤣

What personality traits do you guys give your simselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always put cheerful because I'm depressed enough and I can't be arsed to keep a gloomy sim going too. I also tend to pick romantic because I like a hoe sim 😂 The third one depends on what I'm going for, I usually skip slob because it annoys me, and I tend to skip ambitious too because I don't have time to satisfy the finance bro needs of a sim round the clock 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
just any random shite that sounds a bit like me. My sim has proper nice hair so for that I am jealous. She works as a stand up comedian, I think I could do that I’m funny as duck. She’s opened a vet surgery for a side hussle even though she has no qualifications. I was new to the expansion pack so I just opened it not knowing what I was doing 😂 a cat came in with concussion and I gave it a needle and it scratched my Sim so she got angry at the owner. Then the owner give my surgery a bad trip advisor. So my surgery is only at 1 star. It’s very stressful 😅 good job I’m a stay at home Mum if I’m finding my Sim being a vet stressful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.