Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Sim just got really angry at her mate and the options ‘imply mother is a llama’ and ‘have an angry poop’ came up. Same girl, same X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning! I’m awake so early because my sinuses feel blocked and I could feel/hear a whistling noise from inside my face while I was trying to sleep 😂

Hope you’re all OK this morning! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh god it feels cold outside the covers this morning 🥶🥶 I slept terribly, wish I had a clock which froze time so I could just sneak another hour or so in bed in 😩

have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Urgh slept like tit.
My heating came on during the night so i was awake from 1.30 for ages sweating my tits off. Then woke up at 5.45 freezing 🙄🙄

About to venture out of bed now and start the school routine. Definitely coming back to bed once the kids are out

Have a good day all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just come home and there’s a man cleaning my aircon units that’s not much bigger than 5 ft, huge belly with his shirt wide open as though he’s Gorka from Strictly….. it’s quite a sight you don’t want to see!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I woke up really hungry so I made myself a bacon sandwich 🐷
I don't work Mondays so today is my Monday, if that makes sense, and I really cba to log on to whatever new hell awaits me.

Hope everyone has a good day
💕

• Heart
Morning all, Well the snow has disappeared which Im glad about as it can be a pain when you have to venture out. @WilmaHun good luck with your interview.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning! It’s so dark out but not icy like yesterday so easier to get up and organised. Got a load of Xmas presents being delivered today (the last ones I needed to get) so I can start thinking about wrapping soon on evenings. Working from home again now as don’t fancy going into the office this side of Xmas and risking getting any bugs and being ill again.

Good luck with the interview @WilmaHun

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone! It’s not until after work so I’ve got all day to be nervous and overthink it 😂

i laddered my tights this morning and I think that’s up there with your coat catching on a door handle for one of the most infuriating things ever! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks everyone! It’s not until after work so I’ve got all day to be nervous and overthink it 😂

i laddered my tights this morning and I think that’s up there with your coat catching on a door handle for one of the most infuriating things ever! 😂
if you have any, clear nail varnish around it stops it from laddering any more!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.