Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a lovely fish and chips for lunch today 😅 with all the salt and vinegar 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg what a day. Awful awful day and now I'm waiting for my well deserved McDonalds and it just says "assigning driver" 😩😩

Happy birthday @ordinaryjelly 🎉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
are there any teachers on here btw? i’m going to a university at the weekend to look into a teacher training course!
I used to teach English as a foreign language but it’s far from PE 🤣

I’m trying to find a piercing place around here but to no avail. Is it so bloody difficult to pierce an ear and not charge a fortune for it?! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht Have they put prices up because of covid?
I first had my ears pierced about 17 years ago so I wouldn’t know, but this place near mean that’s agreed to do it for a reasonable price will only pierce my ear, not my belly button 🤷‍♀️ They’ve suggested I pierce the ear at their place and do my belly button at another salon of theirs that’s somewhere in the sticks 😅

I used to teach English as a foreign language but it’s far from PE 🤣

I’m trying to find a piercing place around here but to no avail. Is it so bloody difficult to pierce an ear and not charge a fortune for it?! 😤
i pierced my own cartilage during lockdown with a £1 gun from shein
no infections and that was around a year ago now😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.