Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard that word before 😂 I’m definitely going to start using it though - will properly confuse everyone with my new northern lingo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a lot I can add to what everyone else has said but I just wanted to say I think you are bloody fantastic @ordinaryjelly! You always were SO kind to me when I was completely broken over my ex. Keep believing in yourself! ❤ 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My friend was in charge of drawing the secret Santa (we use an online software thing), and I thought she hadn’t drawn it so I blew up at my other friend demanding it be drawn tonight 😂 turns out she had already drawn it and I just hadn’t checked my emails 🥲

anyway the present search begins 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww thank you you lovely lot. You are like my little cheerleaders in my phone. 😘

And you're right, once I could even text or type on here, at the beginning those of you who know me outside of here got a text typed by a nurse on my behalf while I sobbed that I would never be able to do it again myself. And today I sat for 4 hours in the wheelchair whereas as I started at only 30 minutes. So there are positives and there is progress.

Tomorrow is another day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m feeling so rubbish tonight 😔 I just found out a friend has a new boyfriend - we both ended relationships around the same time last year and this is her second boyfriend since then but I still can’t even think about finding someone else yet. How is she able to move on so easily and I’m still floundering around feeling sad for myself?

I also forgot to take my anti depressant today which probably isn’t helping, but if I take it now I won’t sleep so I need to wait until tomorrow.

I have the day off tomorrow which should be really nice but I feel so stressy about work stuff and I know I’ll spend the whole day worrying about things.

I hope everyone else is having a better evening and sleeps well ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m feeling so rubbish tonight 😔 I just found out a friend has a new boyfriend - we both ended relationships around the same time last year and this is her second boyfriend since then but I still can’t even think about finding someone else yet. How is she able to move on so easily and I’m still floundering around feeling sad for myself?

I also forgot to take my anti depressant today which probably isn’t helping, but if I take it now I won’t sleep so I need to wait until tomorrow.

I have the day off tomorrow which should be really nice but I feel so stressy about work stuff and I know I’ll spend the whole day worrying about things.

Everyone is different when it comes to relationships. I have one friend who jumps to the next relationship very quickly.
Just remember to take your meds tomorrow 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I hope you wake up feeling a little better in the morning. Everyone is different and some people don't move on for months or even years. It's perfectly ok and you are allowed to feel sad. Don't feel bad for not being able to move on yet because it's better to take your time than jump into a relationship. I've just spent the last hour crying over my ex so you're not alone. I miss him everyday but I don't talk about it as much anymore. It's doing me no good but I can't stop. Mad how you can still care so deeply for someone yet they couldn't care less about you in return. Sorry for going off one! Please do let us know how you are feeling in the morning and I hope you are sleeping well. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning lovelies. Hope you have a great Friday. I love Friday’s it a kind of ‘yeah let’s treat ourselves it’s Friday’.
@ordinaryjelly hang in there girl, we are all cheering you on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My penguin's just fell out of the hammock they sit in on the wall and scared the crap out of me

• Sad
Reactions: 1
@ordinaryjelly youve come such a long way already since you initially went into hospital, you’re so determined and have strength like I’ve never known before, I’m really holding out hope that your progress will continue. Doctors do not have crystal balls so don’t let his assumptions make you lose hope - this wouldn’t be the first time a doctor got it wrong! We’re all behind you and can’t wait to hear what progress you make next!

I’ve woken up feeling a bit miserable. I’ve had a good cry and it’s not even 6am 😅 I’m hoping it is just my hormones. Sounds miserable outside so I don’t wanna get out of bed😩
Have a good Friday everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi haven’t posted in this thread in a bit but had a really weird dream I had a baby boy and I had to keep feeding him and changing his nappy, I woke up freaked and keep thinking about if I actually had a son? Is the universe trying to signal that I should have a baby? Nah I don’t want someone in my home.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning all, haven't caught up with the thread yet but I hope you are all doing okay ✨

Anxiety still hasn't let me go fully but I slept well and I wish I could have had a lie in this morning. The weather is so delightfully gloomy and I just want to stay home, make tea, watch Poirot and calm down. Sadly I'll be sitting under harsh light, dealing with people instead. At least it's Friday. :coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.