Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored. I’m eating a cherry bakewell, does anyone else eat the crust bit first, then eat the cherry, then eat all the icing then eat the rest 😂 or am I a weirdo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiiiiiii

im at mother in laws😅 playgroup was nice this morning. I was a bit of a loner at first it’s a bit cliquey. Then some random Mum came and started speaking to me and we started being pally so I felt less lonely 😅

there’s some horrors for kids there though!! One little girl snatched a watermelon (what a coincidence) ball away from my son and went NO!!!!! In his face!! felt like kicking her over tbh. Then me and the baby were colouring in with some chalk and I went ‘I’ll get you a drink’ to him and this little girl goes ‘you get me a drink’ felt like saying sod off girl I’m not your Ma

anyways I’m just having a cuppa. Don’t wanna be here too long. My fella has a surprise early finish and a day off tomorrow 😊

and I’ve just ordered the baby a big toy kitchen! He’ll love it I’m well excited for crimbo 🎅🏻
(My mother told me once that a girl threw sand at my face in the playground and she went and pulled the girl's ponytail, yikes 😂 Kick the little tit over next time 😶)

Had leftover pasta for dinner, trying to calm down and not obsess about whether the flat is uninvited-guest-free or not. (Still keeping my bedroom door shut because my brain refuses to be chill about anything.) Gonna make a cuppa, have the slice of cake my friends brought yesterday and play sims until I am tired 🙏 I thought today was Wednesday so seeing that tomorrow is friday makes me want to do the mushroom dance :m

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I broke into some biscuits which were meant to be a present..Not worth it, ery disappointing!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I bloody love a bakewell even more than a mince pie.

Massage was lush, felt so relaxed on school run I was actually chatty to other parents 😂 im usually in and out.

Might go for a walk later with little one but no other plans tonight apart from I’m a celeb but not enjoying it so far it’s dull and Richard is the only one I can warm to apart from eye candy David. Boring castle, boring ‘celebs’.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We have a tumble dryer here because there's too many people to air dry. Handy in the winter but a bit rubbish in the summer as you can't hang them out either.

Growing up we'd have a standard airer and an airing cupboard for things that were too damp. Then I wondered what they called airing cupboards in America and... they don't have them 😲

I've got a dryer as well, but I only use it for towels and bedclothes. I don't think it's great for clothes to put them in one all the time.

FYI, in Ireland an airing cupboard is called 'the hotpress' and an airer 'a clothes horse'. I have to get my Irish SIL to do a bit of translating at times 😂

It’s tit isn’t it!!! I haven’t paid attention to it but the only times I’ve watched it I’ve been on the Sims 😂 I think Steve from Corrie will be good, he’s funny, I reckon he’ll win

Reactions: 4
I don’t have a tumble dryer - are they expensive to run?
I have a bog standard airer and go small at bottom to large at top. House looks like a laundry at this time of year.

I've got a dryer as well, but I only use it for towels and bedclothes. I don't think it's great for clothes to put them in one all the time.

FYI, in Ireland an airing cupboard is called 'the hotpress' and an airer 'a clothes horse'. I have to get my Irish SIL to do a bit of translating at times 😂
my family call it a clothes horse too 😂

What a lovely day.

My lungs are better, my brain is back working, my personality has come back, and I'm feeling great.

Went for a walk at lunch, got caught out in the rain and loved it.

Did some fantastic work at work (if I do say so myself) and actually enjoyed it.

Now I have four days off from work (back Tuesday) so the plan is to get to the Aldi tomorrow and get things cleaned and organised.

In Sims related news - Edwin met a bunch of people, including Geoffrey Landgrabb. He tried to become friends but Geoffrey ignored him and just went back to playing basketball. Later he ran into Nancy Landgrabb and they may... become more than friends. He also joined his politician career, had his first protest and started getting his charisma skill up.

so the plan is to get to the Aldi tomorrow and get things cleaned and organised.
Get to the Aldi and shop. Then come home and get things cleaned and organised. I'm not rocking up to the Aldi to clean and organise it 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m bored. I’m eating a cherry bakewell, does anyone else eat the crust bit first, then eat the cherry, then eat all the icing then eat the rest 😂 or am I a weirdo
No, I throw them in the bin. Rank things.

How many degrees are too many degrees? Just asking. I'm seriously considering going back to uni to study Interior Design or Architecture... but that will be my fourth go XD

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.