Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Omg so I spent all my sims money on fancy mirrors, lamps, rugs for the house and I was so proud of myself, honestly looked like something from MTV Cribs. And then I started playing and she was complaining about needing a wee and I realised I hadn’t even built a DOOR going into the bathroom!!! And she kept going into the wall!! So I panicked but was out of cash and had to sell my fancy Victorian artwork to build a door :(

this game is really stressful but I can’t stop playing
Hahaha cheat codes are the way forward. I give myself unlimited money to decorate then give them a reasonable amount to live on and play the game properly 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I finally had enough of Noisy Housemate and his girlfriend when they came in at 23:55, left his door wide open and had Jo Brand 'singing' at full volume. So I got up and asked if they could turn it down, then they were snippy, closed the door and then he was just effing and blinding.

They basically did what my sister used to do as a 15 year old, which was turn it down... and then turn it straight back up again. Except they are not 15. He's 45 :mad: They are also catching up on IMAC. So am I, through the wall.

I'm a bit freaked out (I lived in dangerous housing situations before and even though I'm safe here it brings back a lot of memories) so I'm just trying to unwind again.
That’s so annoying, I can’t believe they were so rude to you! It’s 1AM, do they not have any decency?!

crazy how 45 year olds act like that

I hope you’re okay and can unwind xx

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm having a day. Woke up in a right grump. Got kids to school rage cleaned all the windows, sills etc
Now watching maid snuggled up under a blanket with a coffee

Think I'm just sick of waiting to start work. God damn DBS checks. Every day at home is like groundhog day.

Urgh. I feel like I'm always whinging 😔😔
God it's been ages, have they no idea how long the DBS check with take? Must be really annoying!

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
how are you doing them all at once 🤣 I keep looking at imac and thinking ‘wtf is going on’

why is naughty boy called naughty boy? He should be called not really a nuisance boy
My head was flipping so fast between the TV, my laptop and my phone 😂 I don’t know why I don’t just enjoy one thing at a time, I have to do all three 😆

naughty boy is so sweet, when he was doing his bed cuz his mums watching 🥺

• Haha

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Ive just done a wash. When you put clothes on a clothes airer do you have a specific way of doing it?
Underwear and smaller bits go on the bottom and then bigger stuff on the top 2 shelves. I really love my heated airer but it doesn't half get in the way sometimes 😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s favourite perfume?? I want to ask my fella for a new perfume for Christmas and not sure which to ask for. I usually love Daisy by Marc Jacobs but wanna try something new 😊

• Heart

Quietpeony

VIP Member
I’m on my period so I’ve stuffed a hot water bottle in the waistband of my PJs and doing some studying and drinking some green tea 🍵

do you guys like green tea? Someone told me it tastes like dish water 😔
Lool what a weird description of green tea! I don’t mind it but I prefer mint tea or just normal breakfast tea with oat milk

Reactions: 1