Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
@Peaches_xox - just thinking about your post when you said someone at work treated you to nandos.
I got a call today from work (I'm wfh) asking me to make sure I'd be in between 12-1pm as I'd be getting sent a treat.
I imagined McDonald's or nandos delivery but it turned out to be a one of those grazing boxes containing pretzels, nuts and a few croutons. Basically squirrel food. What a let down.
Any jobs going at your place 😄
This proper made me laugh. I’ve had some disappointing packages turn up too so you might want to hold off applying 😂 in the first lockdown we all got ‘care packages’ which included a water bottle, a mini desk fan, stress balls and peppermint tea teabags. That was quite shit but not as bad as when we all got a ‘special’ delivery from our CEO which was a branded mug and some long cringe note about how ‘unstoppable’ we all are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I love a bargain like that @Peaches_xox

I sat it in my wheelchair for almost 2 hours earlier to eat lunch and it absolutely exhausted me, have pretty much been asleep ever since. It is so frustrating that something as simple as sitting can tire me out like it does, it isn't like I went to the gym or climbed a mountain.

I just woke up in time to watch the football 0-0 so far.

Am starving but don't want to keep buzzing to get a nurse to shove some crisps in my chops!

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Got drenched in the rain walking to my bus stop. Moments like this I wish I wasn't so anxious about learning to drive. 😪

• Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Just got fresh pjs on and back into bed all snug.
My dickhead housemate has decided she's anti vax after having both her jabs. Probably her catfish brainwashing her

Just started Clickbait on Netflix. Hopefully it's good.

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Aw thanks guys, I just needed a rant 😅 I’m hoping he wakes up feeling better

I’m thinking Freddie for Agustin 😃 it’s my favourite boys name (apart from what mini melons name is)

im taking the Sims way too serious 🤣

my fella text saying he’s on the way back, if he hasn’t brought food to grovel with I don’t wanna know about it🤚🏻

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
My job is classified

Not really, but it's very specific so would be easily identifiable.

I like walking, diamond painting, colouring, archiving historical documents and gaming.

I like lying down.

I feel like I’m on tinder 😂

TBF that hobby would work well on Tinder.

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@Belle Amie I hope you are alright.

I asked for a bacon sandwich for tea. Then the nurse acted like I was committing a crime when I asked to add tomato ketchup. She eats her bacon sandwich with no sauce at all. Sacrilegious.

• Wow
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
What does everyone do work/hobby wise? :) I obv work for a solicitor, I don't really have too many hobbies but I do enjoy baking :)

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
No snow just rain. Was very windy last night.

I'm so tired. My arm feels heavy and a little sore where I had the jab but apart from that and that it knocked me out afterwards I've had no symptoms.

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
There is a theory that we’re all in a Sims game and that’s why sometimes when you walk into a room to do something you forget what you were gonna do, and that’s cos whoever is playing you cancelled your action…..

• Haha
  • Wow

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiiii
I have parents evening (in the afternoon) at little peaches school in an hour. I always feel so nervous like argh what are they going to say. But he has a really lovely teacher so I’m feeling positive. Just trying to get ready now so they don’t think I’m an absolute state. They only really see me first thing in the morning 😅😅

And my £2.99 coat is being delivered later today and I’m so excited! Hope it looks good. I’ll just have to keep it won’t I even if it looks shit! Hope everybody’s having a good day 😊

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hellooo! Just got back from taking the baby to the pier and the park. It’s not toooo chilly here but it is a bit nippy. Very sunny, my fave kind of weather! The babies decided that he doesn’t like the pram anymore and he wants to walk everywhere. Which adds about 9 hours onto every journey. We walk so slow my Fitbit doesn’t count it as steps! Also he loves his Thomas but I bloody don’t. It plays the Thomas theme tune which I heard enough as it is. now it’s just permanently on a loop non stop 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve just got into bed all cosy and warm in my new bedsheets and the baby went ‘WEEEEEE’ down the monitor!!! So I thought oh here we go extra early tonight 😅 goes in his room and he’s still asleep… lying there like a log I was well confused. He must have been dreaming about going down a slide 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Little peaches has always liked Bruno Mars. He’s been dancing to ‘that’s what I like’ since he was a baby and he still loves it now. It started as baby dancing in front of the tv and now he tries to copy the moves in the music video and sing the words 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart