Chinions off topic chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s got her own thread but I don’t know if any of yous are on there..what’s everyone’s opinion on Emma (Gaz’s wife)?
---
Eurgh Dee Dee Blanchard I can’t bleeping bare her, if you’re going to lie about your son having all different autistic traits atleast get your other half to go along with it 🤣😒 Paid for a diagnosis exactly like Eden Harvz did to use as a excuse for bratty behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feeling so unwell this morning. Currently 21 weeks pregnant and this heat isn't helping. Went to the toilet last night and had horrific stomach cramps, turns out I've got a dodgy belly. Had to ask my boyfriend to come sit in the bathroom with me as have a history of fainting and could feel myself going lightheaded. Luckily didn't pass out but felt extremely light headed, checked blood pressure and it was 92/55. Feeling very tired and shaky this morning so having a sofa day, luckily my son goes to nursery at 1 so can try and catch a nap.
Hope you feel better soon ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feeling so unwell this morning. Currently 21 weeks pregnant and this heat isn't helping. Went to the toilet last night and had horrific stomach cramps, turns out I've got a dodgy belly. Had to ask my boyfriend to come sit in the bathroom with me as have a history of fainting and could feel myself going lightheaded. Luckily didn't pass out but felt extremely light headed, checked blood pressure and it was 92/55. Feeling very tired and shaky this morning so having a sofa day, luckily my son goes to nursery at 1 so can try and catch a nap.
Hope you’re feeling a bit better, there’s nothing worse than being pregnant in the heat! I went down south last year at 8 months pregnant in the heatwave and it hit 40° and the hotel had no aircon🥴 plenty water and elevated feet too to prevent swelling! X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.