Chinions off topic chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@stargirl23 who is your profile pic of? I’ve always wondered 🤣
Omg I’ve always wondered too 🤣 spookily it looks like one of my boyfriends customers 🤣
---
Jake quickenden 😂 one of the girls edited his hair off as he pretends it’s natural hair but we found out it’s a glue on wig system at the front
Omg no way 😂😂 I just had to screenshot and zoom right in to see the pic properly that’s so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I’ve always wondered too 🤣 spookily it looks like one of my boyfriends customers 🤣
---

Omg no way 😂😂 I just had to screenshot and zoom right in to see the pic properly that’s so funny
That’s hilarious 😂 Jake quickenden is who brought me to tattle ahhaha. Can’t stand him

• Haha
Honestly it’s mad the amount of people that think this is normal and ok to do when you don’t see your kids. To me I think it’s quite embarrassing imagine being at this shopping centre with your mates and you see your dad doing this and other people in school seeing it you’ll end up getting terrorised for it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Trolls, any suggestions for good shaper pants/underwear? I have a ball thing in a few weeks but my stomach is so bloated, and my thighs need sucked in. Any good ones?

Is anyone watching dying for revenge on 5star? Who is the narrator it’s doing my head in and nothing on google🤣

It’s got better but each night I do question my sanity thinking am I too old for this now 😂

• Haha
Jake quickenden 😂 one of the girls edited his hair off as he pretends it’s natural hair but we found out it’s a glue on wig system at the front
I’ve been racking my brains for months trying to work it out I’m glad I know now🤣
---
Trolls, any suggestions for good shaper pants/underwear? I have a ball thing in a few weeks but my stomach is so bloated, and my thighs need sucked in. Any good ones?
Next do some good shapewear🥰

• Haha
My mum got some from next last year too & said it was really comfortable and flattering

My mum got some from next last year too & said it was really comfortable and flattering
Had a wee look online there, definitely going to order. I put on a lot of weight over lockdown but I've got back down to a comfortabe 14, just conscious of my belly and thighs now lol

Had a wee look online there, definitely going to order. I put on a lot of weight over lockdown but I've got back down to a comfortabe 14, just conscious of my belly and thighs now lol
Yeah I brought some for my family wedding in a few months as covid wasn’t nice on my mum tum 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.