Chinions off topic chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested an off topic chat for the amazing Jodie’s non chinions. Anyone’s welcome to join ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🤣 👋🏼 phillip smoking a vape whilst saying he’s not a groomer?! 😭
That had me howling 😂 what really made my stomach turn was the picture of the drama group boys looking so young with his big cheesy grin 🤮
---
The fact his nonce brother owed the group too..
---
Also my heart is breaking for Annabelle just got to her part going through her files and she’s desperate to break the cycle

That had me howling 😂 what really made my stomach turn was the picture of the drama group boys looking so young with his big cheesy grin 🤮
---
The fact his nonce brother owed the group too..
---
Also my heart is breaking for Annabelle just got to her part going through her files and she’s desperate to break the cycle
I’m pretty sure none of the papers said he was a groomer so seems he has opened him self up to being called that..

You just want to cuddle annabelle, The dad at some point says one of his biggest regrets is not seeing her go to prom?! Nothing to do with the neglect..

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure none of the papers said he was a groomer so seems he has opened him self up to being called that..

You just want to cuddle annabelle, The dad at some point says one of his biggest regrets is not seeing her go to prom?! Nothing to do with the neglect..
He was the one who put in the statement “the relationship was unwise” like no tit. You said you knew the boy when he was a literal child the same age my younger brother is now 🤮 if any old man was chatting him up I’d knock them out

bless her I hope she’s okay and doing better now, it’s so sad she couldn’t even read her files as after a few documents whatever was said Was too much for her to handle 💔

Reactions: 1
He was the one who put in the statement “the relationship was unwise” like no tit. You said you knew the boy when he was a literal child the same age my younger brother is now 🤮 if any old man was chatting him up I’d knock them out

bless her I hope she’s okay and doing better now, it’s so sad she couldn’t even read her files as after a few documents whatever was said Was too much for her to handle 💔
theres a running theme throughout that the parents sugar coated the reasonings for them being in care, i tried to have a look for her social media but she hasn’t been tagged

Has anyone heard the rumours of Holly having a ❄ habit. Someone on Talia's thread mentioned it but then we got told to stay on topic. I cba going back on PS thread I don't have time to keep up

Reactions: 6
I forgot about the drag queen on the end of the program, she had been physically abused and actually asked to go into care😭😭😭she seems absolutely lovely and doesn’t use it as an excuse to be an absolute terror
---
Has anyone heard the rumours of Holly having a ❄ habit. Someone on Talia's thread mentioned it but then we got told to stay on topic. I cba going back on PS thread I don't have time to keep up
eamon said in the interview ‘holly and phil would turn up drunk or on other things after the NTAs’ so seems true🤷🏼‍♀️i wouldn’t be surprised though as it is so common

Reactions: 4
I forgot about the drag queen on the end of the program, she had been physically abused and actually asked to go into care😭😭😭she seems absolutely lovely and doesn’t use it as an excuse to be an absolute terror
---

eamon said in the interview ‘holly and phil would turn up drunk or on other things after the NTAs’ so seems true🤷🏼‍♀️i wouldn’t be surprised though as it is so common
Aww I really liked her, I hope she's made contact with her dad or some of his family at least. You could tell she was doing well on her own but it must be lonely being so young and alone

Aww I really liked her, I hope she's made contact with her dad or some of his family at least. You could tell she was doing well on her own but it must be lonely being so young and alone
did you get the vibe her friend didn’t really like her very much?

---

Eamon also implied he got the young boy addicted to ❄ as he had ‘money issues’

omg I feel so sorry for Annabelle worried about her mum now being pregnant when she’s got her own pregnancy to think about. I’m honestly baffled that they’ve been allowed to keep that child. Who the hell assessed them and thought they’d be fit to keep the baby? Does anyone know if they still have custody of the baby now?

Eamon also implied he got the young boy addicted to ❄ as he had ‘money issues’

omg I feel so sorry for Annabelle worried about her mum now being pregnant when she’s got her own pregnancy to think about. I’m honestly baffled that they’ve been allowed to keep that child. Who the hell assessed them and thought they’d be fit to keep the baby? Does anyone know if they still have custody of the baby now?
eamon kept calling him vulnerable or words to that effect as well. Defo more to it.

I can’t seem to find her anywhere to look at their facebooks, from what i could work out it was filmed about 6 months ago. I don’t understand how they were allowed it’s a disgrace.
---
Never mind i found them, can I share their names or how I found them? I found them through info they put on the show

did you get the vibe her friend didn’t really like her very much?
I was getting thr vibe she maybe felt uncomfortable being filmed. But then she did say they are both complete opposites so who knows. She didn't seem to match the energy at all
---
---

Ahhh I only watched the first interview so didn't see the bit about the NTA's and being off their faces
Someone on Talia's thread said something about Holly sniffing it off Ferne Cottons knickers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don't know if I'm being stupid or its actually a real rumour

Theres a comment on her facebook 7 weeks ago of annabelle selling her baby clothes and the comment says ‘give them to your mum for your baby brother’ so she must still have the baby 😡

• Angry
eamon kept calling him vulnerable or words to that effect as well. Defo more to it.

I can’t seem to find her anywhere to look at their facebooks, from what i could work out it was filmed about 6 months ago. I don’t understand how they were allowed it’s a disgrace.
---
Never mind i found them, can I share their names or how I found them? I found them through info they put on the show
I guess so as they’ve been on tv they’re a ‘public figure’?

yeah exactly he made out like Ruth was kind of mothering him and helping him. I liked how even though the boys name is out there he never mentioned it to protect him
---
Theres a comment on her facebook 7 weeks ago of annabelle selling her baby clothes and the comment says ‘give them to your mum for your baby brother’ so she must still have the baby 😡
Absolutely baffled how they’ve allowed that. Was the judge on drugs that day or something 😂

I guess so as they’ve been on tv they’re a ‘public figure’?

yeah exactly he made out like Ruth was kind of mothering him and helping him. I liked how even though the boys name is out there he never mentioned it to protect him
---

Absolutely baffled how they’ve allowed that. Was the judge on drugs that day or something 😂
the last name is wiseman, she has a public facebook with comments from viewers so assume she isn’t trying to keep private

She’s friends with Xorin on fb too he has an open profile and is giving me manley geddes vibes🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.