Chinions off topic chat #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to take my little girl for her second lot of needles. The first lot my partner got the day off but he couldn't this time,and she gave me her first proper giggle while we were in the waiting room, waiting to go in. Now I feel evil 😭😭 the cry is awful

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just had to take my little girl for her second lot of needles. The first lot my partner got the day off but he couldn't this time,and she gave me her first proper giggle while we were in the waiting room, waiting to go in. Now I feel evil 😭😭 the cry is awful
I remember those days, ear piercing scream my boy would do I felt awful 😫 but in the long run the protection they get is worth it! Hope she copes well with the side effects x

Reactions: 1
I remember those days, ear piercing scream my boy would do I felt awful 😫 but in the long run the protection they get is worth it! Hope she copes well with the side effects x
She was the same and the big red face 😭I'm the nurse who hates needles so with her crying and my phobia I was nearly crying too 😂 she was okay last time with just one dose of calpol so hoping it's the same this time, thank you x

She was the same and the big red face 😭I'm the nurse who hates needles so with her crying and my phobia I was nearly crying too 😂 she was okay last time with just one dose of calpol so hoping it's the same this time, thank you x
Fingers crossed she’s ok bless her x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone got any tips to use after a reaction to the sun?
Years ago when I was pregnant and I caught the sun bad, my whole body puffed up, I looked like the honey monster!! Doctors said I had an allergic reaction to the sun 🙃
Now exactly the same has happened to my back and shoulders, I can barely move, I’m waking up every time I’m trying to turn over in bed.. it’s so puffy and swollen 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Years ago when I was pregnant and I caught the sun bad, my whole body puffed up, I looked like the honey monster!! Doctors said I had an allergic reaction to the sun 🙃
Now exactly the same has happened to my back and shoulders, I can barely move, I’m waking up every time I’m trying to turn over in bed.. it’s so puffy and swollen 😩
This use to happen to my Nan. The only thing that worked for her was this cream prescribed by the doctor, honestly can't remember what it was called. She was given these special white gloves to wear too, ended up looking like Michael Jackson 😂. Hope you find something, can't imagine how sore it is

This use to happen to my Nan. The only thing that worked for her was this cream prescribed by the doctor, honestly can't remember what it was called. She was given these special white gloves to wear too, ended up looking like Michael Jackson 😂. Hope you find something, can't imagine how sore it is
I can’t even remember if I was prescribed anything last time,
I’m gonna wet a towel and sit with that on…
It’s so sore 😩 I can’t even lift my arms!

My little sister gets this, she’s so pale and fair skinned and really can’t handle the sun. The drs told her to put aloe Vera gel on her and take antihistamines and they seemed to of helped. My mum also brought her a cool mat like the ones you buy dogs 😂 she slept on it and said it helped keep her cool as well as putting a bowl of ice cubes under the fan so it blew colder air around

Phoned amazon up demanding to get through to the complaints team because it’s ridiculous guy refused and said here’s and email address told them it doesn’t work it keeps bouncing back saying it’s inactive and I want to be put through on the phone and he hung up on me 🙄😒 kept telling me to just reorder the item when it’s gone up by over £100 so that’s me losing money due to others incompetence

• Sad
Phoned amazon up demanding to get through to the complaints team because it’s ridiculous guy refused and said here’s and email address told them it doesn’t work it keeps bouncing back saying it’s inactive and I want to be put through on the phone and he hung up on me 🙄😒 kept telling me to just reorder the item when it’s gone up by over £100 so that’s me losing money due to others incompetence
It’s shocking how their customer service has turned! They used to be so good I really liked how they’d replace no questions asked. Seems since covid they’ve gone tit

It’s shocking how their customer service has turned! They used to be so good I really liked how they’d replace no questions asked. Seems since covid they’ve gone tit
They were really good a couple of weeks ago for me I ordered posh purple shampoo and conditioner there was a hole in one of them and they sent me out replacements for both without me needing to return them so I have the hole ones to my sister just this seems stupid I wouldn’t mind but the tracking said it was in my town 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Now off to go buy something expensive to cheer me up saying that I’ll still won’t buy anything then get mad that i didn’t buy nothing and cry not really cry just be mad with my cuppa tea snarling at the telly over not buying nice things

Last edited:
They were really good a couple of weeks ago for me I ordered posh purple shampoo and conditioner there was a hole in one of them and they sent me out replacements for both without me needing to return them so I have the hole ones to my sister just this seems stupid I wouldn’t mind but the tracking said it was in my town 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Now off to go buy something expensive to cheer me up saying that I’ll still won’t buy anything then get mad that i didn’t buy nothing and cry not really cry just be mad with my cuppa tea snarling at the telly over not buying nice things
Treat yourself girl!

Has anyone seen the case of Allan Kassenoff going around on Tiktok. I've spent the last hour watching the videos and I just feel so sad now. Him and his wife were lawyers in America, got three daughters. He mentally and physically abused her. Used his contacts with lawyers and judges and got full custody of the kids even though they said they were scared of their dad and evidence he wasn't fit to have them. The mum fought for years but just recently died of cancer without gettingo to say goodbye to them. Before she died she relased all the videos shed taken and all the evidence shed gathered up. Feel sick thinking about how corrupt the systems are and how she never got to say goodbye and the poor kids now with no mum

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This just popped up I feel sick to my stomach. Anyone seen the video of Alfie steel? That poor boy was failed by the system 😞
---
Has anyone seen the case of Allan Kassenoff going around on Tiktok. I've spent the last hour watching the videos and I just feel so sad now. Him and his wife were lawyers in America, got three daughters. He mentally and physically abused her. Used his contacts with lawyers and judges and got full custody of the kids even though they said they were scared of their dad and evidence he wasn't fit to have them. The mum fought for years but just recently died of cancer without getting to say goodbye to them. Before she died she relased all the videos shed taken and all the evidence shed gathered up. Feel sick thinking about how corrupt the systems are and how she never got to say goodbye and the poor kids now with no mum
That’s awful! I couldn’t think of not saying bye to my babies :(

Attachments

• Sad
How can people be so cruel to kids😭 they’re the definition of innocence💔
Makes you question what happened to them when they were younger to be brought up so evil and think it’s ok to harm innocent children like that

Reactions: 4
This just popped up I feel sick to my stomach. Anyone seen the video of Alfie steel? That poor boy was failed by the system 😞
---

That’s awful! I couldn’t think of not saying bye to my babies :(
4 of these ITV news videos have popped up on mine today all about parents murdering their kids. I honestly want to get off the planet now! Poor babies being hurt by the people who should love them the most.

That videos of the husband screaming at her and their little girls is vile, and yet he able to pay some people and get full custody while she was dying and unable to see them. 😭😭
My FYP sure as been depressing today 😭😭😂

• Sad
4 of these ITV news videos have popped up on mine today all about parents murdering their kids. I honestly want to get off the planet now! Poor babies being hurt by the people who should love them the most.

That videos of the husband screaming at her and their little girls is vile, and yet he able to pay some people and get full custody while she was dying and unable to see them. 😭😭
My FYP sure as been depressing today 😭😭😂
Same mines been non stop tragic story one after the other. Just wish I could protect these innocent souls and give them all a big hug 😞 some people just don’t deserve to be parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.