Chinions off topic chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth did you guys discover that?! I lurk on his threads now and again hit missed that 😂
His friend Martin did an ad for the company and crazy found the link accidentally and he said Jack recommended him 😂 I think it’s on his wiki page
---
Does he have a wiki? I’m gonna have to go catch up on the goss about him now😅😂
Yeah his wiki is great 😂 crazy done a brilliant job

Reactions: 2
Where’s the geordies at this morning? Is it a geordie thing to call someone Petal? My nan always calls me petal, and I’ve just seen Christ Ramsey’s wife say it too, so just wondered if it’s a Geordie thing? Ta 😊

Reactions: 1
Work up and amazons cancelled my order sending me a refund wouldnt mind but the price has gone up over £100 since I ordered it 🙄😒

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They didn’t even notify me it was cancelled I luckily went on the app to see where the price was to find out. It’s an absolute joke
So bad. Never had issues with Amazon before but lately I’ve heard people say it’s a struggle to get a refund/replacement and customer service has turned bad

So bad. Never had issues with Amazon before but lately I’ve heard people say it’s a struggle to get a refund/replacement and customer service has turned bad
They’ve been boss for me lately besides this. I’m just shocked over how they’ve handled the whole thing

Where’s the geordies at this morning? Is it a geordie thing to call someone Petal? My nan always calls me petal, and I’ve just seen Christ Ramsey’s wife say it too, so just wondered if it’s a Geordie thing? Ta 😊
My nana and grandad called me pet! X

Behind a bookcase, but she wasn’t there when I checked the other 3 times 😂 went down to open the curtains and windows this morning, heard a scrabbling and there she was.
Omg :ROFLMAO: I bet she's gutted to be back in her cage after her adventure :ROFLMAO: I always wish I could stick a go pro on pets to see what they get up to when we're not around :ROFLMAO:

I have 2 cameras in my house to keep an eye on my dog but I'd still stick a go pro on him if I could

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feeling so unwell this morning. Currently 21 weeks pregnant and this heat isn't helping. Went to the toilet last night and had horrific stomach cramps, turns out I've got a dodgy belly. Had to ask my boyfriend to come sit in the bathroom with me as have a history of fainting and could feel myself going lightheaded. Luckily didn't pass out but felt extremely light headed, checked blood pressure and it was 92/55. Feeling very tired and shaky this morning so having a sofa day, luckily my son goes to nursery at 1 so can try and catch a nap.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feeling so unwell this morning. Currently 21 weeks pregnant and this heat isn't helping. Went to the toilet last night and had horrific stomach cramps, turns out I've got a dodgy belly. Had to ask my boyfriend to come sit in the bathroom with me as have a history of fainting and could feel myself going lightheaded. Luckily didn't pass out but felt extremely light headed, checked blood pressure and it was 92/55. Feeling very tired and shaky this morning so having a sofa day, luckily my son goes to nursery at 1 so can try and catch a nap.
Hope you are oksy, I can't imagine being pregnant in this heat. Keep your fluids up and keep an eye on the blood pressure, if you don't feel any better later don't be afraid to ring triage x

For anyone interested - escape hammy has been found!
Aw so glad ❤ bet you daughter is so relieved
---
Oh bless you, pregnancy and this heat is not the one! Hope you’re okay lovely. Call your doctor or 111 if you feel faint or are worried. Hope you manage to get some rest in later xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.