Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do youse make of the kieran/michelle go fund me?
Personally I’d never donate to any go fund me unless I knew the person organising it. Think it’s a joke to ask people for money after things have come to light. Whether true or not I don’t think it’s right someone in that position asks the public for money

Reactions: 2
Personally I’d never donate to any go fund me unless I knew the person organising it. Think it’s a joke to ask people for money after things have come to light. Whether true or not I don’t think it’s right someone in that position asks the public for money
It’s mad that people are donating purely because an anonymous tattler told them it’s genuine too🤨

It’s mad that people are donating purely because an anonymous tattler told them it’s genuine too🤨
Literally, remember that girl who faked brain cancer on insta? She had thousands donated and it all turned out to be a lie so I’d never trust or donate unless I knew them

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Teddy was really poorly yesterday according to Nikita but she’s got Talia and ALL the kids over today and apparently he’s feeling “much better” wtf? Just give your bairn some time to recover Jesus Christ

Teddy was really poorly yesterday according to Nikita but she’s got Talia and ALL the kids over today and apparently he’s feeling “much better” wtf? Just give your bairn some time to recover Jesus Christ
Used to think she was alright but god she is a clone of Jodie. That poor boy needs to be protected but she drags him everywhere. Not saying wrap him in bubble wrap and keep him inside forever but there’s certain things she can avoid. Especially soft play 😂

Random but I absolutely cannot stand BING on cbeebies😭🤣why does he not talk with proper words? ‘I’ve hurted my self’ it’s really irritating especially when toddlers pick up the words🤣

• Haha
Random but I absolutely cannot stand BING on cbeebies😭🤣why does he not talk with proper words? ‘I’ve hurted my self’ it’s really irritating especially when toddlers pick up the words🤣
I hated bing 😂 flop was smaller but his dad or something. The whole show was so random and I wish they’d talk normally 😂 if you want children to learn to talk it’s best to use the correct words as they soon pick up and copy you

I hated bing 😂 flop was smaller but his dad or something. The whole show was so random and I wish they’d talk normally 😂 if you want children to learn to talk it’s best to use the correct words as they soon pick up and copy you
and why is he such a brat? 😂 doesn’t have a clue how to talk properly or share 😂

• Haha
Look at the recent posts on kierans thread, apparently people follow that dc om insta so that makes the go fund me 100% legit🤣😳

• Wow
I HATE BING!! oh my god he’s the most irritating little twit ever🤣 no flop it isn’t a bing thing he’s just a spoiled little rat🤣

• Haha
Have the gas man coming at 8 tomorrow morning (worst time as it is😂) and my anxiety is horrible right now. Blitzing the house for him to come service the boiler and be gone 5 minutes later. I HATE people in my house I don’t know gives me such fear 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have the gas man coming at 8 tomorrow morning (worst time as it is😂) and my anxiety is horrible right now. Blitzing the house for him to come service the boiler and be gone 5 minutes later. I HATE people in my house I don’t know gives me such fear 😂
I can relate to this so much! Having people I don’t know in my house makes me feel so weird! Gas man won’t be looking at my skirting boards but you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll be cleaning them just in case 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m the same!! Whether it’s the boiler man or even family I get this strange feeling like they are invading my space.. it’s weird I just can’t wait for them to leave! 😂
Couldn’t cope with a 8am visit though, I need most of the day just to look normal haha.

• Haha
I’m the same!! Whether it’s the boiler man or even family I get this strange feeling like they are invading my space.. it’s weird I just can’t wait for them to leave! 😂
Couldn’t cope with a 8am visit though, I need most of the day just to look normal haha.
Literally I do not look presentable at that hour and it’s right in the middle of getting my son ready for school and drop off 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve just gone round cleaning my bedroom ffs. There’s no reason he’ll go upstairs let alone in the bedrooms but my brain won’t risk it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.