Chinions off topic chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here got skin boosters (we all know Jodie’s has). Just looking for honest feedback if they do any good, not sure if my salon is just trying to push them for the money.

Not sure if any of you already know about this. But I do this for my son every year and he absolutely loves it. All you do is make a donation of whatever you wish and you can personalise the letter and add your own message at the bottom. I’ve just ordered mine for this year so thought I’d share the link Incase anyone else wants to get one. Much prefer doing the letter form Santa this way as it’s personal and the moneys going to a good cause x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I live in a coastal town and I can’t believe I was stupid enough to leave a black bin bag outside cause our bin was full, the seagulls have ravaged it and there’s rubbish and food all down my garden path😩🤢 I’m such an idiot😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in a coastal town and I can’t believe I was stupid enough to leave a black bin bag outside cause our bin was full, the seagulls have ravaged it and there’s rubbish and food all down my garden path😩🤢 I’m such an idiot😂
Omg I think I’d cry if that happened to me. I have a fear of birds especially seagulls since one went for my chips on the beach when I was about 6 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg this happens to us too :ROFLMAO: seagulls are so annoying, they're the one thing I hate most about living by the sea. Pisses me off when I park my car near the beach and all I can hear on my roof is the tippy tap of seagulls dancing on my car :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.