Chinions off topic chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aggggh girls, I’m going to see Blink-182 tomorrow and I am so EXCITED!! I feel like it’s Christmas Eve🤣 it’s my first night away from my daughter ever though so I’m so nervous about being away from her as I like knowing if she wakes I tend to her straight away, my boyfriend never seems to hear her when I’m there🤦🏻‍♀️😖

Reactions: 1
Aggggh girls, I’m going to see Blink-182 tomorrow and I am so EXCITED!! I feel like it’s Christmas Eve🤣 it’s my first night away from my daughter ever though so I’m so nervous about being away from her as I like knowing if she wakes I tend to her straight away, my boyfriend never seems to hear her when I’m there🤦🏻‍♀️😖
he will hear her he just pretends he can’t🤣they are bastards 🥊 go and enjoy your time away❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg so jealous! Hope you have the best time ❤ I’m sure your little one will be fine. He probably chooses not to hear her knowing you’re there 😂 but I’m sure knowing he’s alone with her tomorrow he’ll wake up to her x

• Heart
What does everyone make of Charlotte crosbys video on her podcast about her fallout with Marnie etc on the new series of gshore? A bit of a silly argument I agree but I can imagine having your child in that sort of environment very stressful, I genuinely think she’s a really good mum but I think it was the wrong decision to take Alba there, she did gshore for years and she knows exactly how it works and what they do to create tension and drama!! I couldn’t have my daughter around all that personally

Reactions: 3
What does everyone make of Charlotte crosbys video on her podcast about her fallout with Marnie etc on the new series of gshore? A bit of a silly argument I agree but I can imagine having your child in that sort of environment very stressful, I genuinely think she’s a really good mum but I think it was the wrong decision to take Alba there, she did gshore for years and she knows exactly how it works and what they do to create tension and drama!! I couldn’t have my daughter around all that personally
how can i watch?X

Does anyone know when the new series is out?
I had a free trial on paramount for the last one gonna have to use my partners email for a new trial as I refuse to pay and it weren't showing on my fire stick 😅

Yeah I’d never take my young child around that sort of environment

No one wants to see his little mushroom 🤮 Marnie accidentally posted it before and it was not pretty
Omg did she :ROFLMAO: THANK GOD I didn't see that :ROFLMAO:

Casey gives me the ick so bad. I feel like he's the type of guy who would be done in two pumps

• Haha
Omg did she :ROFLMAO: THANK GOD I didn't see that :ROFLMAO:

Casey gives me the ick so bad. I feel like he's the type of guy who would be done in two pumps
Someone posted it on the Helen and Chet thread, she posted something and in the background he’s stood there with it hanging out 😂🤮

• Haha
Ohhhhh no! I just saw this and feel so gutted for you 😢😢 I’m wondering if it’s to do with Kourtney and the baby?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh no! I just saw this and feel so gutted for you 😢😢 I’m wondering if it’s to do with Kourtney and the baby?
I just checked TMZ and they have nothing up yet they are usually quick to report
Hope it's nothing too serious

@lazydaizy sorry you will miss your night out 😢

I thought of you when I saw that Blink 182 tweet @lazydaizy :( Gutted for you :(

I wonder if Travis & Kourtney's baby is coming early?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.