Chinions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope your little one is okay🤍 what the hell though! Kids fall and hurt themselves all the time🤦🏻‍♀️ I remember when my sister was about 3 she was standing on her toy box and she decided to try and step off and fell into her bike face first right onto the bolt and split her lip and gum open and social services was called and came to interview my parents and me! (I was only 13!!)
Oh bless him I hope he’s okay ❤ I’m sure it was just a duty of care safeguard referral. My son was in a&e with breathing problems last Christmas and they reposted me as he had a bruise on his shin. Myself and him both said he fell over at school and hurt it and even though the nurse agreed it didn’t look concerning and knew it was in a typical area boys get bruising from playing she said they now have to report everything. Social called me and spoke and said they had no concerns and closed the case so I’m sure it’ll be the same for you! Hopefully your little one is okay but glad he’s perked up now x
Thank you, he seems better now but the bump is nasty. I told the nurse that 111 said that and she told me not to be ridiculous and she’s not reporting anything as he’s just a typical boy🤣she said they rang social services on her once cause her son fell down the stairs

Reactions: 3
Thank you, he seems better now but the bump is nasty. I told the nurse that 111 said that and she told me not to be ridiculous and she’s not reporting anything as he’s just a typical boy🤣she said they rang social services on her once cause her son fell down the stairs
Yeah it’s ridiculous some of the things they report it’s like come on is that necessary. Then you hear cases they don’t report or don’t follow up things thst actually need investigation from SS

Yeah it’s ridiculous some of the things they report it’s like come on is that necessary. Then you hear cases they don’t report or don’t follow up things thst actually need investigation from SS
thats what we were saying in the waiting room, 111 tried to send him an emergency ambulance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen a comment on tiktok that someone started weaning their baby at 11 weeks old

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shocking right?! Poor baby😩 she never said if it was under medical advice or not but I’m not sure if anyone would advise weaning that early!?
Surely no one would advise that young? They can only just hold their head then but not for long and they can’t sit up unaided, never mind the fact their poor tummy is so so tiny and their body isn’t developed to digest food at that age poor things must get such belly ache after 😞

Glad he’s okay now x
---

Hope you’re okay too lovely x
thank you, he probably has every illness under the sun now after sitting with everyone being ill coughing their guts up🤣🤣i think 111 are over cautious sometimes. Someone else got sent in cause their 4 year old licked sudocreme🤣

• Haha
thank you, he probably has every illness under the sun now after sitting with everyone being ill coughing their guts up🤣🤣i think 111 are over cautious sometimes. Someone else got sent in cause their 4 year old licked sudocreme🤣
Ffs 😂 I must be a tit mum then the amount my son ate sudocream and I did nothing about it 😂
---
New thread

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.