Chinions off topic chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m devastated😭 been waiting 15+ years to see them life too💔 praying everything is okay though, I’m sure travis’s dad wasn’t in great health so I think it’s something to do with that or Kourtney😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m devastated😭 been waiting 15+ years to see them life too💔 praying everything is okay though, I’m sure travis’s dad wasn’t in great health so I think it’s something to do with that or Kourtney😔
Oh no. Hopefully his dads okay if that’s what it is 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Has anyone saw davina mccalls new program coming out , kids nominate their single parents to go to a retreat to find love

Reactions: 1
Has anyone saw davina mccalls new program coming out , kids nominate their single parents to go to a retreat to find love
Is that the one called your mum my dad? I saw a trailer thought it looked quite good

Just watched a TikTok on that Roxanne pallet from big brother. When she went into hiding after all that and was saying how sorry she was. She was actually texting paps herself pretending to be members of the public and dropping her location so they’d get photos of her into the papers 😂😂😂 how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had anyone got more info about the 8 passengers / ruby franke abuse story. I never followed them so trying to play catch up

im sure its her who went viral for refusing to take the 4 yr olds lunch into school cause it was jer ‘responsibility’ to pack it and take it to school
Yeah I’ve seen loads of people mention it but never followed them so trying to work out what went on and what’s people just chatting tit 😂

Had anyone got more info about the 8 passengers / ruby franke abuse story. I never followed them so trying to play catch up
She runs an advice page with another religious woman, I’m almost positive her daughter exposed her if you google it it might come up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve seen loads of people mention it but never followed them so trying to work out what went on and what’s people just chatting tit 😂
She runs an advice page with another religious woman, I’m almost positive her daughter exposed her if you google it it might come up
On their thread there is a google doc with evidence of abuse that one daughter has requested people add to. Some pretty serious stuff on there😬

• Wow
she didn’t even buy any presents for 2 of her kids one Christmas so they had to sit and watch their siblings open their presents on Christmas morning whilst they had nothing💔

• Sad
she didn’t even buy any presents for 2 of her kids one Christmas so they had to sit and watch their siblings open their presents on Christmas morning whilst they had nothing💔
That’s horrible 💔 I couldn’t imagine sat opening presents and my siblings just watching me 😞

Any north east gals know of a nice affordable day out that a 10 month old would enjoy?😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.