Chinions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly just makes me so thankful for the help my son got and the nurses going above and beyond for us all. I can’t begin to imagine what these families are going through 😞

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched a video on TikTok, it was like someone reading out a post from Reddit. A woman had a child with severe brain damage. He couldn’t talk, interact nothing. She said her oldest child is always hitting him and blaming him. So she’s going to take him to a care home and forget he’s there and move on. All the comments are defending her. What is wrong with people 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched a video on TikTok, it was like someone reading out a post from Reddit. A woman had a child with severe brain damage. He couldn’t talk, interact nothing. She said her oldest child is always hitting him and blaming him. So she’s going to take him to a care home and forget he’s there and move on. All the comments are defending her. What is wrong with people 😭😭😭😭😭
No that’s bleeping horrible 😭 that poor child just dumped like that. As a mother how can you just walk away from your child like that with no turning back 💔

No that’s bleeping horrible 😭 that poor child just dumped like that. As a mother how can you just walk away from your child like that with no turning back 💔
Honestly made me feel sick, she used some horrible terms to describe him as well. That’s your baby I just don’t get how people can be so cruel, and ask for her older child all she teaching him is anything you don’t like we will get rid. Some people are just monsters 😭😭

• Sad
Honestly made me feel sick, she used some horrible terms to describe him as well. That’s your baby I just don’t get how people can be so cruel, and ask for her older child all she teaching him is anything you don’t like we will get rid. Some people are just monsters 😭😭
Some people don’t deserve to have children

Life is unfair when there is so many people who struggle and would do anything for a child as well. Worlds absolutely mad
Exactly, I’d do anything for another then you hear stories like this. Just breaks your heart

• Sad
I’m sure people who write posts like that are just trolls doing it for the reaction. Surely no one who actually does that would then write a public post about it 😕

I’m sure people who write posts like that are just trolls doing it for the reaction. Surely no one who actually does that would then write a public post about it 😕
I’d hope it’s not true, the things she was calling him nearly had me in tears, even my partner looked up and said wtf are you watching. If it is true I hope that little boy got so much love where ever she was planning rep dump him. It did sound American as she said she plans to put him in a care facility and forget about every trace of him 😭😭

• Sad
Random but how do you guys wash your bath/shower? 😂 I just use a basic sponge but I’ve just seen an ad on tiktok for a long extendable pole with a brush attached to it and now I feel like I’ve been doing it wrong and breaking my back my whole life for no reason 😂

Random but how do you guys wash your bath/shower? 😂 I just use a basic sponge but I’ve just seen an ad on tiktok for a long extendable pole with a brush attached to it and now I feel like I’ve been doing it wrong and breaking my back my whole life for no reason 😂
I saw the same AD yesterday and now I need one 😂 cleaning the bath is my worst job over everything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw the same AD yesterday and now I need one 😂 cleaning the bath is my worst job over everything
Same 😂 it’s so inconvenient I always end up with a bad back and soaking wet trying to clean it 😂 think I’m going to invest in a new extendable brush

I thought everyone had one of these now! 😂😂

When I first went on TT during the lockdown I was addicted to all the cleaning vids that went viral, that’s where I seen it first. I was out the next day buying it and all the other cleaning tit like the scrub mummy sponges and the pink stuff 😂😂

• Haha
I thought everyone had one of these now! 😂😂

When I first went on TT during the lockdown I was addicted to all the cleaning vids that went viral, that’s where I seen it first. I was out the next day buying it and all the other cleaning tit like the scrub mummy sponges and the pink stuff 😂😂
Best believe I’ve just ordered one 😂 I love the pink stuff! Don’t know how I ever lived without it before I knew about it. It cleans the oven up so well

• Haha
Best believe I’ve just ordered one 😂 I love the pink stuff! Don’t know how I ever lived without it before I knew about it. It cleans the oven up so well
Ohhh I’m too scared to use it on the oven after seeing all the horror stories of the glass shattering afterwards 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.