Chinions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best believe I’ve just ordered one 😂 I love the pink stuff! Don’t know how I ever lived without it before I knew about it. It cleans the oven up so well
Oh when all the pink stuff come out I was addicted, looking around the house as to what I could scrub (I’m making my house sound grubby now 😂) I was even doing the bottom of the frying pans 😆

Ohhh I’m too scared to use it on the oven after seeing all the horror stories of the glass shattering afterwards 🙈
I don’t think the pink stuff can shatter glass, I think people had used the stuff and just assumed that was at fault when the glass smashed, I’ve cleaned mine about 15 times and it’s ok. I’ve seen people say not to use it near heat so maybe they haven’t wiped it off properly.

Reactions: 2
Oh when all the pink stuff come out I was addicted, looking around the house as to what I could scrub (I’m making my house sound grubby now 😂) I was even doing the bottom of the frying pans 😆

I don’t think the pink stuff can shatter glass, I think people had used the stuff and just assumed that was at fault when the glass smashed, I’ve cleaned mine about 15 times and it’s ok. I’ve seen people say not to use it near heat so maybe they haven’t wiped it off properly.
Yeah I do mine on an evening after it’s cooled down from dinner then clean it thoroughly and not use it until the next day so it’s not near heat and never had issues with the glass

Reactions: 1
While we're on random questions - does anyone use coffee mate in their coffee instead of milk? I only use a splash of milk in my 3 coffees so I end up throwing loads out and wasting money

I also have a random question lol 😂 I’m in the middle of tit loads of washing and only have half a dose of biological washing liquid. Will I be ok mixing in with non bio?

I also have a random question lol 😂 I’m in the middle of tit loads of washing and only have half a dose of biological washing liquid. Will I be ok mixing in with non bio?
Yeah I’ve mixed in the past and it’s been fine. As long as it’s not for a newborn baby who needs non bio I’m sure it’ll be fine

• Heart
While we're on random questions - does anyone use coffee mate in their coffee instead of milk? I only use a splash of milk in my 3 coffees so I end up throwing loads out and wasting money
I can’t stand the smell of coffee so I can’t help you sorry 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stand the smell of coffee so I can’t help you sorry 😂😂😂
I’m the same, also lactose intolerant so live on soya milk. I remember when I was pregnant the smell of coffee made me violently sick so I can’t even bring myself to have it now 😂

• Haha
I hate the smell of coffee too, I’m glad I’ve found other people the same, I thought I was the only one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess who’s let their bairn nap too late in the day and is now having a nightmare bedtime🤦🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

My mum drinks like 4 a day and thinks I’m weird but I just cannot stand it so glad you agree 😂
I tried to get into it when I worked nights but I’d rather walk around like a zombie. It’s vile 😂
---
Guess who’s let their bairn nap too late in the day and is now having a nightmare bedtime🤦🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
Mine usually sleeps till 8/9 am she had me up at 6 today and has refused to nap and I know we’re gonna have a bad bedtime too because she’s over tired

I won’t even walk into a coffee shop, it knocks me sick haha.

I don’t like Tea either, when I’m out and someone offers me a hot drink and I tell them I don’t drink either.. they look at me all weird like I’ve got 5 heads 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I won’t even walk into a coffee shop, it knocks me sick haha.

I don’t like Tea either, when I’m out and someone offers me a hot drink and I tell them I don’t drink either.. they look at me all weird like I’ve got 5 heads 😆😆
I’m literally the same. I think I have tea trauma because when we were little and stayed in my nans she’d make us milky tea and my sisters hated it too but because I was the oldest I use to down the 3 cups so we didn’t upset me Nan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m literally the same. I think I have tea trauma because when we were little and stayed in my nans she’d make us milky tea and my sisters hated it too but because I was the oldest I use to down the 3 cups so we didn’t upset me Nan 😂😂😂
Hahaha this made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’d love to go back to them days without a care in the world

Been sat in a&e 4 hours as my toddler bumped his head badly, as soon as we got there he was swinging off the chairs and climbing on the tables😭🤣had such a panic too cause 111 said they were reporting me for safe guarding🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Been sat in a&e 4 hours as my toddler bumped his head badly, as soon as we got there he was swinging off the chairs and climbing on the tables😭🤣had such a panic too cause 111 said they were reporting me for safe guarding🤣
Hope your little one is okay🤍 what the hell though! Kids fall and hurt themselves all the time🤦🏻‍♀️ I remember when my sister was about 3 she was standing on her toy box and she decided to try and step off and fell into her bike face first right onto the bolt and split her lip and gum open and social services was called and came to interview my parents and me! (I was only 13!!)

Oh bless him I hope he’s okay ❤ I’m sure it was just a duty of care safeguard referral. My son was in a&e with breathing problems last Christmas and they reposted me as he had a bruise on his shin. Myself and him both said he fell over at school and hurt it and even though the nurse agreed it didn’t look concerning and knew it was in a typical area boys get bruising from playing she said they now have to report everything. Social called me and spoke and said they had no concerns and closed the case so I’m sure it’ll be the same for you! Hopefully your little one is okay but glad he’s perked up now x

Hahaha this made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’d love to go back to them days without a care in the world
I wish we could and I’d appreciate it so much more, no bills, no picking what’s for tea every single night ahhh 😌
---
Wtf all kids hurt themselves it’s what kids do. Not quick enough to safeguard the actual kids who need it. My little girl needs testing for hemophilia and the hospital have refused and said we will know if she has it when she starts hurting herself as normal kids do. So I’ll guess I’ll be safeguarded then if she does hurt herself and bleeds out 😳
Hope your little one and you are okay x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.