Childfree by choice #6 Sleeping well at night, petition for childfree flights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading stories from regretful parents and I have never wanted to be sterilised more. I have gynae pain anyway so the idea of just getting my entire uterus out of my hellhole body is tempting enough. But it just feels like it’d be so empowering and freeing to know that it was no longer even an option - although maybe that’s not a reason to go through major surgery and early menopause 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is with dumb parents not controlling their kids? I was out walking my dog and I could hear two kids screaming and running, I turn around and they are coming in our direction. They were probably about aged three and five, totally oblivious to me being on the sidewalk, like a bunch of tornadoes. I had to move off to the side as otherwise they'd have bashed into my dog and I. The mom was just doddling up the street not paying attention or not giving a tit, not sure which. One of the kids fell face first into the snow (I kept walking, they weren't hurt) and I know that dogs have pissed on it 🤢 lmao. Good thing my dog isn't reactive with the way they were behaving, I could easily see a dog getting startled.

I’ve been reading stories from regretful parents and I have never wanted to be sterilised more. I have gynae pain anyway so the idea of just getting my entire uterus out of my hellhole body is tempting enough. But it just feels like it’d be so empowering and freeing to know that it was no longer even an option - although maybe that’s not a reason to go through major surgery and early menopause 😅
I have endometriosis and when I was getting my surgery I was hoping they'd have to remove my reproductive organs but sadly not - is that a twisted way if thinking?? 😂
I'm on the depo shot and have been for years and love it. I did come off it for a while and got my period back instantly....absolute hell! I went back on it straight away lol.

Reactions: 4
I just came here to share this too 😂

I loved these bits
From seeing everyone in my life who’s had them, the question should actually be “why the duck do you want kids? Are you insane? It looks awful!” In a recent interview, I actually answered the question by saying “no one makes it look that fun, to be honest”.

If you’ve got kids, I can see why you want other people to join the club. It’s a bit like when my friend Ryan moved to Australia when I was 19 and spent the next three years trying to convince everyone else to go there not because it was great but because he realised he’d made a mistake and wanted strength in numbers. It was a trap!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just came here to share this too 😂

I loved these bits
From seeing everyone in my life who’s had them, the question should actually be “why the duck do you want kids? Are you insane? It looks awful!” In a recent interview, I actually answered the question by saying “no one makes it look that fun, to be honest”.

If you’ve got kids, I can see why you want other people to join the club. It’s a bit like when my friend Ryan moved to Australia when I was 19 and spent the next three years trying to convince everyone else to go there not because it was great but because he realised he’d made a mistake and wanted strength in numbers. It was a trap!
Strength in numbers 🤣🤣🤣

it’s so true though! A now ex friend of mine from college had a baby at 18 and realised her boyfriend was a perv (he got done for flashing) and that he was also useless!
Whenever I’d say I didn’t want kids she would get so angry! I think she had realised how miserable her life had become and she wanted me to join her! 😂

Reactions: 10
I got woken up by a bloody crying baby outside of my house this morning at 6 am neighbours watching a relatives child and of course what you do with a crying baby is inflict it on a communal garden so everyone is woken up by it 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Whenever I’d say I didn’t want kids she would get so angry! I think she had realised how miserable her life had become and she wanted me to join her! 😂
Misery loves company, as they say.

Sorry babes I'm too busy going out for bottomless brunch and not getting vomited/shat on xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mr HeyBabes and I stayed in a childfree hotel back in December, the next door sister hotel was for families, we could go there for the use of their pools, restaurants, etc, but kids couldn’t come to ours. 2 boys wandered over to our pool one afternoon, and the staff jumped on them straight away and told them to leave, I mean why the kids were wandering about without their parents in the first place I’ve no idea, but I loved how reactive the staff were to get rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
someone told me i'm getting to the age where i should 'really be' thinking about having kids.. i'm bleeping 21 🥴

i'm really not arsed about kids, 90% sure i don't want them, but things like that do upset me

• Wow
Reactions: 26
someone told me i'm getting to the age where i should 'really be' thinking about having kids.. i'm bleeping 21 🥴

i'm really not arsed about kids, 90% sure i don't want them, but things like that do upset me
Sometimes I wish I could get out of my screen to fight people on your behalf guys 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of the lads from work put a message in the group chat announcing the arrival of his new baby. Nothing wrong with that. But why mention how your wife is ‘healing well’?! We don’t all need to hear about your poor wife’s vagina! In any other context, a man chatting about the condition of his wife’s fanny would be well in the wrong, but when it comes to childbirth, women are just a collection of reproductive organs that the whole community has some sort of weird claim over.

---

Sorry for the double post, but the mummy martyrs are doing ham fisted satire now https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/woman-without-kids-thinks-shes-tired-20191024190049

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.