Childfree by choice #6 Sleeping well at night, petition for childfree flights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I don’t think this was worth posting 👶 do they not understand LinkedIn is for WORK? Maybe their brains really do turn to mush 😆
Why do they think anyone on linkedin would be interested in this? I couldn’t care less what your kid does, that’s not what LinkedIn is for

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do they think anyone on linkedin would be interested in this? I couldn’t care less what your kid does, that’s not what LinkedIn is for
I think the sad truth is that working mums like this kind of content :( Don’t get me wrong, being a working mum is laudable, but it makes me so glad I’m not validated by changing crappy nappies alongside my job 😂

Reactions: 8
Maybe she got tit in her eyes while she was cleaning up and couldn’t see that she was on LinkedIn not Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been out daydrinking with my other child free friends, can’t do that when you have kids!
There's nothing like an impromptu day sesh, love them!

Yesterday I had a really lazy morning in bed. Pottered around and batch cooked a huge spag bol, then went to a friend's place for dinner and setting the world to rights over a few bottles of wine. Got a taxi home at half 2 😅 Today I'm having a roast with my mum and prepping a slow-cooked stew; that and the spag bol will set me up for the week. This afternoon I'll do some laundry, tidy up, and have an evening in with Netflix and/or the Xbox.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We had a heavy day out for a friends birthday yesterday, so today we're not getting out of bed other than to feed ourselves and the cats! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really like hearing about everybody's weekends :m

Last night I was exhausted and dealing with sensory overload, so I had a nice lie in today (I wake up early almost everyday so a 9.30 wake up was bliss). It's nice to recharge and reset quietly, I'm just killing time on Goodreads, considering ordering myself a Kindle and changing my mind about it 50 times. I might take a short walk. I might not. Starting my new book this afternoon and doing f all after that until I can watch Glass Onion tonight with a cup of tea. Hope you are all having a nice Sunday. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh how nice to hear about everyone’s weekends! Yesterday my partner and I had a chilled day at home (the weather was wild!), started the Traitors US and watched about 4 episodes with a couple of drinks. Today we’ve done the shopping, had a coffee out with my mum, I’ve caught up on the housework while my partner meal prepped our lunches and we’re getting ready to settle again before another week of work!

• Heart
I’m most of my way through a bottle of red, making the two of us a roast and the hubby is watching rugby keeping out of my way, heaven!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
we went for a walk (my mobility issues mean I don’t get out much in the winter so we took full advantage of some sun!) and then made a proper cafe style brunch at 2pm because we didn’t want to go out and sit amongst the weekend crowd and pay £10 each for pancakes - now I’m off for a nap and will make food and drink some wine when I wake up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes you beauts. Let's just brag about our blissful weekends! Haha

Woke up at 8, made myself a coffee, fed the dog and went back to bed with her for snoozy cuddles. Got up around 915, took her for a walk. Went out for lunch an hour away with a friend and on the way home met husband, who was back from his night away, in the pub.

Just had a little snooze on the sofa and now trying to decide what to have for tea. Will probably watch a film later.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My weekends are very similar! Lie ins both days, either go and see some friends to do something fun or take myself out shopping or to an exhibition or something. Then always come back and chill on the sofa before dinner then a movie or reading before bed.

Honestly couldn’t imagine anything worse than ferrying a child around to various activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really like hearing about everybody's weekends :m

Last night I was exhausted and dealing with sensory overload, so I had a nice lie in today (I wake up early almost everyday so a 9.30 wake up was bliss). It's nice to recharge and reset quietly, I'm just killing time on Goodreads, considering ordering myself a Kindle and changing my mind about it 50 times. I might take a short walk. I might not. Starting my new book this afternoon and doing f all after that until I can watch Glass Onion tonight with a cup of tea. Hope you are all having a nice Sunday. 😁
Get a kindle! They're the best 😍. Everyone is different, but I find that I read a lot more because of my kindle!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Get a kindle! They're the best 😍. Everyone is different, but I find that I read a lot more because of my kindle!
I second getting a kindle! I love mine, and same I found I read a lot more than I do with regular books. Mine has a backlight so I read it in bed with the lights off and just fall asleep,

• Heart
I had a quiet weekend. Walked the dog a few times, made nice dinners and I've been working on my first textured canvas art piece.

• Heart
I woke up lay in bed til 11, did some cleaning, lounged on the sofa for the rest of the day 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was working Saturday, but now I’ve got a full ten days between contracts so I booked a last minute week in the sun ☀ just because I can 😉

• Heart
We're redecorating our loft room, turning it into a snug after some redecoration and work elsewhere in the house. So Saturday we spent prepping and painting before doing our own things later in the afternoon. Made a chilli and watched some TV in the evening. Sunday we finished the painting and pottered about in the afternoon. It was a really productive weekend, and we're so pleased with our efforts!

• Heart
We’ve got a dusting of snow in the SW which is rare for us. Obviously close the schools the world is coming to an end!!! So the kids are out screaming and shrieking. WTF is it with the shrieking?? The boys seems even worse. I get it’s exciting and they’re having fun as they never have to be in school anymore it seems (strikes in a couple of weeks and then half term) 😂 it’s a great time to be a kid. I don’t remember anyone doing that when I was their age though.. my friends just screeching constantly when we played.. didn’t happen. Another reason why I couldn’t have kids as the noise just goes right through me I honestly couldn’t live with it in the house. It’s bad enough having to endure it from outside 😬

We’ve got a dusting of snow in the SW which is rare for us. Obviously close the schools the world is coming to an end!!! So the kids are out screaming and shrieking. WTF is it with the shrieking?? The boys seems even worse. I get it’s exciting and they’re having fun as they never have to be in school anymore it seems (strikes in a couple of weeks and then half term) 😂 it’s a great time to be a kid. I don’t remember anyone doing that when I was their age though.. my friends just screeching constantly when we played.. didn’t happen. Another reason why I couldn’t have kids as the noise just goes right through me I honestly couldn’t live with it in the house. It’s bad enough having to endure it from outside 😬
We had teacher strikes when I was a kid, and we still had to go school every day! We just had some volunteer parents come teach us.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.