Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Hell I've only got a hamster and even he had an impact on my life as I need to get him looked after when I go away (and people aren't as willing to look after rodents as they are dogs and cats 🤣) No way could I cope with anything bigger and more complicated demanding my time!
Same! Hamsters are the best 😍
I love cats and dogs too but I don't feel like I can commit 😅

Lady_H

VIP Member
I think to choose a child free life and live it successfully really does require interests to occupy your time, particularly as you get older. They don’t have to be wild and exciting interests, but as your more and more of your circle of friends have families of their own you need something in place beyond coming home and chilling on the sofa with the same person every night which feels very different in your late 40s than it does in your late 20s.

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
I am curious what bc you all use to prevent pregnancies? I've been on Depo for over a decade... Controversial I know! But it also is the only medication that minimizes my endo symptoms. My gynecologist and Dr are not worried about me being on it long term as they've said the "worrying" studies about bone density are very outdated. I've never had any issues on it. I'm actually so glad to never have a period 😂. I did come off it for a couple of months and my period came back straight away and it was fucking horrible. I got so used to not having one, I would hate to have it every month. Lmao.
Been on the patch for almost 7 years, made me have super light periods, not really any side effects that I remember, occasionally ill have a month or 2 off and we'll just use condoms