Chikara Transformations (ilona)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so annoyed when she keeps commenting about what children should eat… this lady all the kids would serve them fruits and ilona would be like “well this is not ideal” fruit and veg are so important, like does she think she will feed her children like she does herself- steak, cottage cheese with raw egg whites and protein powder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get so annoyed when she keeps commenting about what children should eat… this lady all the kids would serve them fruits and ilona would be like “well this is not ideal” fruit and veg are so important, like does she think she will feed her children like she does herself- steak, cottage cheese with raw egg whites and protein powder lol
I don't know if she won't acknowledge or isn't aware but she clearly has very serious issues around food. I don't want to diagnose or anything but she seems border line eating disorder, and she puts that on everyone she reacts to.

I don't know if she won't acknowledge or isn't aware but she clearly has very serious issues around food. I don't want to diagnose or anything but she seems border line eating disorder, and she puts that on everyone she reacts to.
She's really open about the fact that she was bulimic but I think she's just gone from one disorder to another.

Also totally agree with how annoying it is when she says she can't be bothered and spends 40% of the video yawning - it's so rude!

she has some weird stance on food, I don't mind eating cottage cheese with chicken breast when I'm alone at home but when I'm out I won't deprive myself from having a slice of pizza or wholegrain sandwich for a lunch

she was reacting to someone who went out for lunch and got a chicken sandwich on rye bread with a tomato soup and proceeded to say "this looks nice but it's also full of calories" uh yeah no sh*t but its food let them enjoy it!

I don't know she may be fit, but she's not right in the head or fit to be giving any kind of advice or meal plans around food *roll eyes*

she has some weird stance on food, I don't mind eating cottage cheese with chicken breast when I'm alone at home but when I'm out I won't deprive myself from having a slice of pizza or wholegrain sandwich for a lunch

she was reacting to someone who went out for lunch and got a chicken sandwich on rye bread with a tomato soup and proceeded to say "this looks nice but it's also full of calories" uh yeah no sh*t but its food let them enjoy it!

I don't know she may be fit, but she's not right in the head or fit to be giving any kind of advice or meal plans around food *roll eyes*

Her mindset around food too much. And has anyone noticed how much of her food is... blended? Like cream of rice, blended anabolic icecream, protein ice ect... I don't know if it is good or bad but I just noticed she doesn't eat much that has to be chewed.........

• Haha
I don’t know if you noticed that she keeps saying how she eats whole foods and veg. She literally never eats vegetables.. chicken rice and a bit of cucumber which is essentially water. Also all the protein powders, rice powder, pasteurised egg whites, zero calories sauces all of these are processed foods

Oh hahahaha. I mean she’s very muscular. I hope she finally gets this pro card and chills out

Reactions: 1
I just watched her stories on IG, she took the dogs to the vet and was told how they both need to lose some weight lol ironic given the fact how she always says how much exercise they get and talks about other people’s pets weight and how it’s abusive to have an overweight pet

• Haha
I just watched her stories on IG, she took the dogs to the vet and was told how they both need to lose some weight lol ironic given the fact how she always says how much exercise they get and talks about other people’s pets weight and how it’s abusive to have an overweight pet

yeah her cat was a lil' fatty too for a while, it's so cute but yeah she should take better care of them lmao

I totally think if she was a mum she would be one of those mums who accidentally overfeeds her kids yet she's maniac about her own food lol

So, competition was at the weekend. Not sure how many competitors turned up in the class, but she won overall but didn't win a pro card as the judges deemed her not good enough to win one and not enough competitors turned up.

I wonder if she'll continue to compete, it sounds exhausting to have this happen over and over.

I think her physique is outstanding but maybe sometimes she needs to just accept she is not good enough (as per their standards) they told her she’s not conditioned enough and she needs to put more size which I mean I don’t know I think this is too much and she needs to let it go

I feel bad for her, it sounds like had more people completed and she had won the would have received the pro-card.

I don't think she should do anymore, I think she would only be able to get bigger with the PED's which I think would ruin her. They have already fucked her voice and her face looks much more manly than it did a few years ago.

Yeah, I think she's said before that she'd reached the limit on how much she'd want to take. Will be interesting to see if she pushes past it to try for this pro card again. I really hope she doesn't.

I think her idea was to do this competition and then try and have a baby but now she doesn't have a boyfriend, I think she'll throw the baby idea out and keep going until she gets the pro card.

she really is so obsessed with those competitions...If no one else turned up why can't she take a break and do other stuff with her life too...

She mentioned in her video uploaded a few hours ago she isn't sure if she is going to compete again cause of "something happened that I am not too keen about" but she will only say what it is on the members live. Is anyone here a member to tell us what happened?

Yes I am, she said long story short she didn’t get the pro card as there were not enough competitors and the organisers of the competition told her to basically email Ifbb and the head judge her photos for them to consider giving her a pro card. She got a response I think she posted that from the head judge who told her she was not ready and needed more conditioning and to put more muscle. Now what she was referring to in the video is the other email she received from the Ifbb themselves, as far as I heard it was the grandson of the founder who was very rude to her (her words) he was condescending and told her she’s not good enough and told her to go and do the other show in July. She didn’t actually show the email but said he was very rude and she was quite disappointed and offended