Chikara Transformations (ilona)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno the specifics of what she's been taking over the years, but her physique has certainly become more masculine, particularly over the last 12 months or so. I imagine if she's not being upfront about what's she's taking it's due to trying to protect whoever it is she's getting it from.
You can read about the drugs she mentioned she takes. It'll tell you the side effects on women. They're all as illegal as each other so I don't think there's much reason to admit to some drugs but not others.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's definitely always mentioned testosterone as a joke, as if all the other stuff she's used is much better 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she’s not very bright and has not educated herself about the drugs she talks about…. Actually when you take testosterone injections and stop the testosterone levels drop and people usually end up having really low testosterone.
I’ve also heard in her amber video her talking about semaglutide which she insists on calling “fat loss injection” so she was asking in her video “does semaglutide reduce blood sugar, Idk” WHICH IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS DRUG.. like she’s so uneducated on the things she insists talking about

Reactions: 2
Yeah she's definitely always mentioned testosterone as a joke, as if all the other stuff she's used is much better 🙄
Yeah it's a strange hill to die on considering everything else she uses. It's probably an attempt to hold on to her femininity somewhat or something akin to a frequent cocaine user going "at least I don't do smack".

Reactions: 5
Honestly I'm scared we're watching her heading to the grave. It's sad to see what she's become, I've watched her since she lived in England

Just watched her rant about the YouTube Underground... Did anyone see what was said about Illona? She says over and over she doesn't care the Yabba or anyone else thinks about the way she looks.... but she makes this point so often that I fear it does really bother her.

Just watched her rant about the YouTube Underground... Did anyone see what was said about Illona? She says over and over she doesn't care the Yabba or anyone else thinks about the way she looks.... but she makes this point so often that I fear it does really bother her.
I can't keep up with all the gorl world drama but Yabba tweeted a photo of Ilona saying she'd rather be fat than look like a man or something. I honestly cba with any of that lot.

Reactions: 1
Oh it's in a video, sorry. I'll go look. Clearly I can't read.
---
Okay, so it's 4 mins into the Amber video uploaded on 24 June. My opinion is that she's joking. The joke being that she's shown proof of normal testosterone levels, so anyone accusing her of using testosterone has been proven wrong, "so it must be really tit testosterone" i.e. It's so tit there's no trace or evidence of it in her blood work. So she obvs hasn't been using it.

Just my take. For all of Ilonas faults I actually don't think she's a liar at all.
---
Here's what she said she was taking 3 months ago. There are absolutely loads of enhancements bodybuilders can chose from. There's just 0 reason to take testosterone specifically unless you really want to. (Disclaimer: none of this tit will be good for you either, obvs it's caused noticeable voice and structural changes to her face).
You're maybe right and I didn't get the joke! Anyway, we don't need blood results to know her hormones have been messed-up. She looks and sounds like a man. She hasn't even got the pro card she was aiming for but might be left with permanent damage. Only she can say if its been worth it.

She seems to think her health will always bounce back but at her age it might not especially the fertility aspect.

Jooooo boy her lasted video reacting to April is just full of her being snarky and rude, and a lot of comments on how her diet is healthier, and how she's not ashamed of her body and face, for someone unashamed of either she sure mentions it a lot. Seems to me she really does struggle and she's trying to convince herself as well as us that she is happy right now

Reactions: 4
Jooooo boy her lasted video reacting to April is just full of her being snarky and rude, and a lot of comments on how her diet is healthier, and how she's not ashamed of her body and face, for someone unashamed of either she sure mentions it a lot. Seems to me she really does struggle and she's trying to convince herself as well as us that she is happy right now
Yeah she really does cherry pick with her diet. I'm not sure a lot of the powders and additives and fake low calorie "hacks" are great for a lot of people either. It's still processed.

No one is a bleeping saint when it comes to food, you pick your poisons the same as anyone else. Even if they're 0 cal.

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s so annoying and bitter with the “I’m so healthy”.

I’ve been all the way from class 3 obese to underweight on the BMI scale my blood work has always been great throughout, this does not mean you are healthy. Human beings are not just numbers and doctors don’t treat lab results.. she clearly needs a mental health professional ..

I bet she was the chick in HS who picked on a lot of the fattier girls or at least spoke about them behind their backs...seems like Ilona's style. It would be interesting to know how she is as a coach, I don't think force feeding ppl what you eat is necessarily healthier.

Omg she’s so annoying and bitter with the “I’m so healthy”.

I’ve been all the way from class 3 obese to underweight on the BMI scale my blood work has always been great throughout, this does not mean you are healthy. Human beings are not just numbers and doctors don’t treat lab results.. she clearly needs a mental health professional ..
She's always the first one to say that normal blood results for obese people don't mean they're healthy too 🙄

She might be healthy, I dunno. But I can't with the hypocricy.