Chikara Transformations (ilona)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, having 'I can't get pregnant' in a video is such insensitive clickbait. The doctor literally told her she CAN get pregnant (as long as she stops prepping).

Also, when did this new bf Chris come into the picture?

She's full of it. Homegirl can't go a few months without a new man.

Reactions: 1
I don’t even believe her when she says she wants kids, tbh.

She keeps making life decisions that don’t align with starting a family, and she’s in her late 30s (I think?). If she truly wanted kids she wouldn’t be destroying her body with “performance enhancers,” bodybuilding, and dating incompatible men.

It seems like she’s lying to herself about what she really wants. She keeps creating roadblocks for herself and doing self-destructive behaviors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She started seeing him 4-5 weeks ago, you know how desperate she is.

I can’t believe she has lived in Bulgaria for 3 years… and has not integrated at all… in her last video she’s chatting rubbish again saying that you cannot pay your bills using direct debit??? I’m Bulgarian, even though I live in the U.K., most of the people in Bulgaria that I know, pay their bills by direct debit …… like why is she saying those things 😂😂😂😂 I don’t understand.

and one more think I’ve noticed she talks a lot about health and fitness, but honestly she drinks quite often, i don’t think that’s a bad thing necessarily but is not very healthy tho.
she often talks about vodka helping her sleep, when I was a member of her channel she would have livestreams where she would drink quite often. HEALTH QUEEN

She started seeing him 4-5 weeks ago, you know how desperate she is.

I can’t believe she has lived in Bulgaria for 3 years… and has not integrated at all… in her last video she’s chatting rubbish again saying that you cannot pay your bills using direct debit??? I’m Bulgarian, even though I live in the U.K., most of the people in Bulgaria that I know, pay their bills by direct debit …… like why is she saying those things 😂😂😂😂 I don’t understand.

and one more think I’ve noticed she talks a lot about health and fitness, but honestly she drinks quite often, i don’t think that’s a bad thing necessarily but is not very healthy tho.
she often talks about vodka helping her sleep, when I was a member of her channel she would have livestreams where she would drink quite often. HEALTH QUEEN

I think a lot of health nuts probably substitute a lot of foods for other more harmful things, it's crazy.

The more I watch her channel, the more I’m convinced bodybuilding in general is just a massive eating disorder/mental health issue (in my opinion).

I have a hard time supporting the “sport,” because I feel as if I’d be cheering on an addict for their “dedication” to their own self-destruction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I can post this here as it’s behind her paywall. I’m a member on her channel and she posted an update in her community tab.

basically her and the boyfriend broke up.
she said he was always asking her about her exes and what she did with them sexually, he was struggling with the fact that she was not a virgin or inexperienced and last night he told her that she was a wh*re and worse than a prostitute because she has had couple of ONS back in the day.

• Wow
This... will not end well.

Why does she feel the need to include these brand new men in her vlog anyway. Give it a few months at least, better yet- keep it private.

I totally get giving people second chances but I'm surprised she chose a guy who not only called her a ~bleep~ and not to mention ~worse!~ than a bleep to be her love & he also sounds mentally unwell asking about her previous relationships and the sex life, what does it matter now? It screams massive insecurity on both their parts,

just wow.

Reactions: 4
I just think she desperate for a relationship and to have someone to call “her man” and “her boyfriend” in the first 2-3weeks of their “relationship” she had a photo of herself by the pool and some weirdo left a comment saying that the photos were not appropriate for social media and disrespectful to her partner and maybe she should keep them private, it was essentially a photo of her butt in a bikini.

then she replied with “my man likes to show me off” and a lot more which I find weird saying that “he likes to show you off” when you’ve been dating for like 2 weeks …. 😂😂😂 idk I could accept it if they were together for let’s say a few months or more… but someone “showing you off” when that’s your 4th date girl pls relax 😂

Just watching her new video. She's single again? Did she say anything about the breakup previously?
Interesting she just mentioned it in passing that she is single again and wants to stay single awhile? Wonder how long that will last. I give it 2 weeks. Did she give her members a full explanation?
Also I noticed that little dig about how Romania wasn't fun this time because she had to pay for another person. Sorry is she complaining her mother came to support her? If her mother flew from Sweden to watch her compete and now Chikara is pissed she had to pay for a few meals that is petty. I doubt her mother showed up unexpectedly and expected Ilona to pay for everything... Just seemed really mean to say.

Just watching her new video. She's single again? Did she say anything about the breakup previously?
I’m a member on her channel so long story short the ex told her that she is worse than prostitute because she has had one night stands before.. she broke up with him but then took him back shortly after.
He kept asking her for her past sexual experiences and told her that she doesn’t deserve him because of her past and then she broke up with him.
she said he was expecting his partner to be ideally a virgin or inexperienced.. and he has disappointed.
---
Interesting she just mentioned it in passing that she is single again and wants to stay single awhile? Wonder how long that will last. I give it 2 weeks. Did she give her members a full explanation?
Also I noticed that little dig about how Romania wasn't fun this time because she had to pay for another person. Sorry is she complaining her mother came to support her? If her mother flew from Sweden to watch her compete and now Chikara is pissed she had to pay for a few meals that is petty. I doubt her mother showed up unexpectedly and expected Ilona to pay for everything... Just seemed really mean to say.
Actually to be fair I know what she means because I’m Bulgarian. Men in bulgaria always talk about how much money they have and how many businesses they have, they get all these flashy clothes and it’s just you know show off culture… sort of like poor people who win the lottery and make the most ridiculous decisions when it comes to finances but without the lottery bit hahaha.

In romania she was with her mum and the boyfriends, she said in her member’s livestream that she had to pay for the Airbnb, for his food, for everything that they did, he never got her a birthday present, he did not pay for anything during that trip.. stuff like that.

Last edited:
What did this idiot expect dating a divorcee? These people live in the past. Sounds like she's well rid.

I’m a member on her channel so long story short the ex told her that she is worse than prostitute because she has had one night stands before.. she broke up with him but then took him back shortly after.
He kept asking her for her past sexual experiences and told her that she doesn’t deserve him because of her past and then she broke up with him.
she said he was expecting his partner to be ideally a virgin or inexperienced.. and he has disappointed.
---

Actually to be fair I know what she means because I’m Bulgarian. Men in bulgaria always talk about how much money they have and how many businesses they have, they get all these flashy clothes and it’s just you know show off culture… sort of like poor people who win the lottery and make the most ridiculous decisions when it comes to finances but without the lottery bit hahaha.

In romania she was with her mum and the boyfriends, she said in her member’s livestream that she had to pay for the Airbnb, for his food, for everything that they did, he never got her a birthday present, he did not pay for anything during that trip.. stuff like that.
Ahh okay I didn't realize the boyfriend was there as well. That is the problem with a lot of info only being shared with members is people will make assumptions. I didn't watch the show day vlog too closely was he in it?

Lol …… she’s so desperate
OMG. This guy is a misogynistic pig, and no amount of roses will erase that.

Also I had to laugh at when she said she has "boundaries" and "I do not accept being spoken to like that."

She clearly has zero boundaries and she does accept being spoken to like that because she took him back! 🤦‍♀️ Boundaries only work when you enforce them. He called her bluff, she didn't hold her ground and took him back, and now she's in a worse off position because he knows he can get away with this. How does she not see that?! She is her own worst enemy.
---
a guy who not only called her a ~bleep~ and not to mention ~worse!~ than a bleep to be her love & he also sounds mentally unwell
Yeah what he said was unacceptable, and she should not have given him a second chance. They BOTH seem mentally unwell tbh.

Last edited:
Her reaction videos are the laziest form of content ever. She barely even says anything, and half the time she's just obnoxiously slurping on a coffee.

There's also something a little bit gross about how she'll bank off of other people's content...and then have the audacity to shame them. Like at least those "fat" people MADE content, whereas she's just sitting there filming herself watching other people's content. ☕

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending those people at all (they are definitely problematic in their own ways and deserve criticism). However, Ilona also needs to get off her high horse because it's literally her JOB to be athletic, whereas the people she's commenting on often have lives outside of gym.

Last edited:
Her reaction videos are the laziest form of content ever. She barely even says anything, and half the time she's just obnoxiously slurping on a coffee.

There's also something a little bit gross about how she'll bank off of other people's content...and then have the audacity to shame them. Like at least those "fat" people MADE content, whereas she's just sitting there filming herself watching other people's content. ☕

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending those people at all (they are definitely problematic in their own ways and deserve criticism). However, Ilona also needs to get off her high horse because it's literally her JOB to be athletic, whereas the people she's commenting on often have lives outside of gym.

Really? She barely says anything? She used to be able to say a LOT...but reaction vids of that kind are not my thing. Imagine telling people in your real life you talk about others for a job online. Embarrassing.

I don't mind athletes as they need to put in a lot of time to stay fit and lean, but Ilona looks like she overdoes it at this point. I think she's more of an addict and maybe she should listen to her own advice about cutting back like she suggests for the others in her videos.